Part 4: Bedrooms Assignment

Jennie's POV
Once a year, the school organizes an elegant dinner for the students and we are all forced to go, and before having this dinner, principal Minzy assigns the bedrooms where we are staying, obviously we don't have our own bedrooms, we share it with other girls and unfortunately It's principal Minzy who decides who is staying in each bedroom.
Im praying that Rose and I can be together in the dorms like the past year, it was very nice having rosé as one of my dorm mates. Also by each bedroom are 8 girls.
So the time was becoming eternal. After having 2 free hours, teachers brought us all together on the auditorium so the principal could assign the dorms.

No one's POV:
Headmistress Minzy was taking out the room's lists and she started saying:
Principal Minzy: Good evening ladies, I hope your first day is going great. So as you all know, I'm telling you the rooms that will be assigned to you and the names of your roommates. So please go to your rooms once you hear your name.
Room #1:
Park Ji-hyo
•Son Chae Young
•Yoo Jeong-yeon
•Hyebin
•Ahin
•Chou Tzu-yu
•Lee Seo Ju
•Hyu Jin Hee
Girls of room #1 all of you go to your rooms please.
Room #2:
Park Chae Young (Rosé)
•Minatozaki Sana
•Im Nayeon
•Kim Jisoo
Kim Da Hyun
•Manoban Lisa
•Mina
•Hirai Momo
(Jennie's POV: omg rose is not gonna be with me at the same room this year ughhh but at least Lisa isn't in my room, because that would be totally awkward)
Principal Minzy: oh no wait wait wait Room #2 don't leave, I'm changing someone of room #2 to the room #3 so wait until I finish saying number 3
Now put attention girls, Room #3:
•Lee Gi
•Dae Sung
•Youra Kang
•Kim Jennie
•Shin Sun-hee
•Jang Naeyeon
•Eu Hyung Ri
•Yoon Eun Hye
And Sun-hee change places with Lisa Manoban please, Lisa is going to the room #3 and Sun-hee is going to room #2
Principal Minzy: that's all for now ladies. Go to your rooms and get ready for dinner.

No one's POV:
So the headmistress kept saying the other missing rooms. Girls of #2 and #3 went to their rooms, Jennie was shocked and so was Lisa.
The girls had to go to their assigned rooms so they could be ready for the fancy dinner.

Jennie's POV:
When my new roommates and I got to the bedroom, everyone started taking out their stuff. And the only thing I did was laying off in bed. I was so tired and I also was very horny because I remembered about what happened in the restroom with Lisa and shit I have to admit it was very hot having Lisa so close.
When the girls left the room to have dinner, I thought about masturbating because I was finally alone and I was SO SO SO HORNY and SOOOO WET because of Lisa.
I opened my skirt's zipper and I took it off, I thought of doing it fast because I didn't want anyone to notice I wasn't on the dining room, So I kept my uniform long black socks and, white blouse and my pink panties.
I started touching my clit and I left out a small moan, I was so wet, I was thinking so hard on Lisa. I closed my eyes slowly and left out a moan saying: Ohhhhh baby Lisa I want you please, give it to me Lis uuhhhh yeahhhh ohhhhh ahhhh ahhhhh, I was rubbing so fast my clit and I was about to come when I heard the bathroom's door open and I saw Lisa with a white towel covering her sexy body.
She looked so hot... BUT WAIT, THAT MEANS I WASN'T ALONE!! OMG SHE TOTALLY LISTENED WHEN I MOANED HER NAME!!! SHIT... I was very embarrassed... Lisa came out the bathroom because she was taking a shower and I didn't notice, I thought I was alone. She came out the bathroom with the white towel covering her hot body and she had a disconcerted face, I was totally blushing and this was our conversation:
Jennie: OMG LISA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!
Lisa: well this is my room and I was taking a shower before going to this boring dinner, can I ask you the same?
Jennie: so did you h-hear t-the..ummm no never mind , please forget you saw me here like this
Lisa: oh your moans? Yep I heard them, that's why I came out of the bathroom, to see what was happening, You were like OH LISA OH LIS GIVE IT TO MEEEE LISAAA AH AH AHHHHH
Jennie: shut up Lisa agh
Lisa: so I'm on your dirty thoughts huh? You were touching yourself thinking about me, I knew I was driving you crazy *sexy face*
Jennie: Lisa please stop, and please forget you saw this, this is totally a misunderstanding
Lisa: Jisoos how could I forget about this sexy scene, you're so hot Jennie and... I think I... I..I li.., you know what, never mind, don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone about this. You should just change and we should head to dinner, they're probably waiting for us.
Jennie: Umm sure, thank you actually I'm so so so embarrassed rn... *awkward silence* uhh anyways I think I'll just change and I'll leave so you can change your clothes too...
Lisa: y-yeah that's a good idea.... see you downstairs
Jennie: Uhm sure, ok-okay

Lisa's POV:
What the fuck just happened? This can't be happening, IM NOT FALLING FOR THAT JENNIE GIRL UGHH, I need to tell Jisoo about this, she will freak out, I seriously can't fall for any girl, that's not what I do ughhh but she has something that makes her so special and a lot better than the other girls! I am falling for Jennie Kim and I don't even know why. She looked so hot in her panties and with her unbuttoned blouse, I'm so wet for her, I would love to fuck her on that moment, but If i want a serious relationship with her, then I'll have to wait. I have to process a lot of things but I can't do this alone so I should ask jisoo what should I do.

Jennie's POV:
Okayyy what the actual fuck, I feel so embarrassed, Lisa just saw me masturbating and even worse, she listened me moaning her name, UGHHH what could be worse that that. I FUCKING NEED MY BFF RN, I haven talked to her since morning wtffffff. I can't even think straight rn, Lisa has me so confused, I should just confess my love for her, or maybe not. What if she doesn't likes me back? I'm so afraid to be rejected by the most popular girl in school.
Also I was so surprised because of Lisa's reaction, she tried to tell me something but she couldn't, Lisa would never do that, she doesn't care about what other people thinks or says about her. She's the queen bee at school, and she's also a playgirl, That's not how a playgirl would react. She would instantly fucked me but she didn't, She is confusing me a lot. Anyways I should go downstairs and head to this stupid diner.
⬇️⬇️⬇️

A/N well these "scenes" will be heavier with the time. This was the first hot scene so maybe it's not that intense, but with the time, those scenes will be increasing so if you don't like to read sensitive content you guys can skip them.