Khushi : emmm... Arnav Ji....

Arnav [ lift head] : GOOD MORNING ,BABY... [ he placed last kiss] your mumma is calling me ..I'll talk to you later...

Arnav swiftly came on her and his body language only shuddered her to comprehend his intense intent...He now covered them with thoroughly with blanket...

Khushi : Please .. let's go home... I want to call Amma...

Arnav : We'll sweetheart ... but after this round..

Khushi : No... please..

Arnav : Of course.. YES...

Arnav didn't hear Khushi's fake pleading rather after couple of minutes only her giggling was audible .. even later it turned into soft whimpering sound made by her..

****************************

It's 11. 40 am...........

Arnav and Khushi got ready to leave for RM.... Arnav was checking his mails on mobile sitting on sofa in leaving area ... Khushi kept back vessels back into kitchen and checking few household's stuffs...

Arnav : Khushi... hurry up... leave them.. come...

Khushi : haan... aai ... [ she walked to him after couple of minutes and showed him some CD ] Arnav ji.. what's for all these ?? [ Arnav looked up ]

Arnav : don't know... are you done ? then let's go... [ he got up]

Khushi turned the packets and tore cover...

Khushi : hey..It's our party 's DVD....

Arnav : could be... now let's go... [ he kept his mobile into his pocket ]

Khushi : wait... wait... one minutes... [ she ran to DVD player and Played it]

Arnav : uff !!! Khushi ... [ he walked to her to switched off and drag her along with him ]

Khushi held back Arnav's hand and both were standing before it... Khushi was increasing speed as Arnav won't let her see... They were seeing some moment where they were not present ... dance part.. specially which Khushi missed ... Khushi was about to switched off but her hand froze on a scene ... She looked back on Arnav who's eyes were already glued on it...Khushi rewine back and they couldn't believe ... what they had seen .... They had no idea how this scene had got video ...May be by fix camera to cover entire party ... It's showing Lubaba has put something into drank and then she walked inside ... when Arnav came out with her and he called for random waiter that same waiter came to them and he drunk that wine glass.. .. Later showing Lubaba also walked inside the room ... But what happened inside the room it's not recorded.... Khushi Stood their numb But Arnav brought out that CD and like mad.. He has started playing all CD and checking them ... but nothing fruitful came out.... At the last he played CCTV's footage .... And at the last moment when hopelessly he turned back Khushi gripped his shoulder .. He looked at her ..to see her facial expression he followed her direction and looked at scene ....

By a CCTV through their bed room's window this footage captured .... Lubaba was pulled Arnav and lay him down on bed ... and then put off his shirts.. She put off her clothes and lay down beside him ... ..It hadn't recorded entire part due to turning mode of camera and still they can guess rest of all dotting all scenes ...

Khushi sat down on Sofa... She was not angry but sad...disturbed ... She was craving for a peaceful life since long till she got married with Arnav but seemed it's won't come in her life so easily.... Arnav was already slumped into sofa but to see Khushi in pain he lost his cool and became furious ... Arnav got up and was about to walk off out of the house but Khushi pulled his hand...