Khushi was about to go out but Arnav held her hand...

Arnav : let's go home...

Khushi : I've some important works to finish ..

Arnav : how long it will take ?

Khushi : 1 hour maximum ..

Arnav : ok... I'm waiting... make it fast ... [ just then Aman knocked and seeking permission walked in.. Saw Khushi inside... Arnav left Khushi's hand]

Aman : ASR.. should I come later ?

Arnav : No, say ..

Aman : Miss. Lubaba walked off without telling anything ..I mean I'd asked her but she didn't reply ... Have you a talk with her regarding PC project ?

Arnav again got angry to hear her name but Khushi gestured him to be professional .. and then she left to finish her work ..

Arnav : Aman .. hand over all the charge of this project to Mr. Iyer. And henceforth He will take all decision regarding this Project ..So no need to meet me for this project ..And let everyone one know this information ..Got it..

Aman [ surprised] : are you sure ASR ? It's our one of big deal ?

Arnav : just do what I say .. Go.. [Aman sensed Arnav wasn't in good mood so he left his cabin]

Arnav slumped down into chair and closed eyes....

Flashback ... ..

Arnav reached the hotel and after greeting parts when all were taking seats to have dinner Arnav went to Lubaba...

Arnav : what is this ? why you proponed this dinner party ?

Lubaba : hey, I'd to but why you're angry ? what happened ? [ she asked tapping his shoulder]

Arnav : well, would you like to tell me what's the reason ?

Lubaba : Mr. Agarwal has invited them ..And if once he could convinced them so this project is supposed to be his..Which I can't afford ... So I've to do what's important for me..If you can't care of business for personal issue ..I can't help ... [ She said it little angrily and walked off]

She was sounding genuine and professional So Arnav took it reasonably ...He also joined them in table to maintain just formality as he will have dinner with Khushi at home...

Lubaba [ tilt her head]: Now what's problem Arnav ? why you're not having dinner properly ? Hoping won't tell I chose wrong hotel , bad foods for you ? [ he said in law voice which only Arnav could hear

Arnav : C'mon Lubaba no need to be sarcastic ...It's alright..

Lubaba : great ..You at least liked something of mine...

After finishing dinner when they all were dancing... Arnav was standing aside talking on phone... He was waiting to finish meeting and as soon as possible to return back home to khushi... Lubaba went to him and offered wine glass...

Lubaba : don't you think you're behavior little weird ? guest are there and you're here ...Arnav we need this project ..at any cost .. I don't know about you but certainly I need it... So please help me ... and keeping your personal problem aside ...

Arnav : don't speak rubbish ...I've no personal problem...

Lubaba : then what all this ? Sorry if you mind but do you think no one has noticed you're just physically present here but not interested in the party..Arnav you'd forget also to tell Mr. Kapoor about our backup plan ?? So what I'm supposed to mean ??