Arnav [ stepped forth ] : I've Nani... Not only about her but also others.... FIRSTLY Ajit's mother didn't put any condition before to take place Aru & Ajit's wedding.... But what you did we both know... don't we ?? SECONDLY I very well know these all picture has been made by you and It's only you who created this drama .... THIRDLY Karan never loved Aru Nor Rayan was a right boy for Aru.... Because you very well knew Rayan has girlfriend, Infact you never planned Rayan and Aru's wedding... Rayan's wedding with Arun was all a drama... eventually he is getting married with his real girl friend...isn't that ??? YES IT IS ... ??? [ Arnav's voice was firm and rigid which echoed Nani ji] This is the last time I'm making you understand ...Nani I'm very happy in my married life... and I'll really appreciate if you stop interfering in my personal life... at least not for me but think for Aranya...your cheap act is going to ruin both of our sibling's life.... They way you once ruin our mother's LIFE ....Don't repeat same mistake... Because this time you have to face not your daughter but me... Arnav Singh Raizada.... Get it into your head.. as soon as possible... will be good for you ...

Nani comprehended she badly failed in her game... Arnav easily turned the table and it really will be better for her to accept her defeat... She kept mum and Arnav walked out the way he came in.....

Arnav came back in his room and saw Khushi already served his foods... As well Khushi was silent so well Arnav... Arnav picked his change and walked inside the wash room .. Arnav came out and sat down on recline before foods... but Khushi was silently making bed...

Arnav : come here and have foods...

Khushi [ turning to him] : I'm not feeling have anything... you carry on ..

Arnav got up and walked to her.. holding her hands went back to previous seat ...Arnav made a plate for Khushi ..and they both started having .... Khushi was having slowly looking down ...Arnav looked at her frequently but didn't ask her anything...

After having supper Arnav thought something and walked out again... Khushi once looked at him from back then started gathering wares ....

Arnav knocked on Anjali's room ...Anjali was folding avnee's cloths... she looked back...

Anjali : chote.. andar ajo... [Arnav walked in]

Arnav : Ave got sleep...[ he said looking at her then eyed at Anjali] are you ok ? I mean whatever happened today shouldn't happen and you must be upset for that... believe me I'll set everything right... you don't take stress...

Anajli : yes.. Chote.. yeh hona nehi chahiye tha ...I wish I wouldn't had forced you to get married Khushi.. then nothing will happen like that ... we all will be happy in our own place....

Arnav : Dii.. what do you mean ? Do you trying to say now you regretting for you decision to get me married to Khushi ?

Anjali : I don't know Chote.. but what had happened was very bad.. it shouldn't happen ... Do you ever think what if people get to know.. moreover I'm concern for Aranya...

Arnav : and for these all you think Khushi is guilty ? She really has done these all ?

Anjali : No..Chote..I didn't mean that ...I know Khushi couldn't stoop this extent low ... But 1 thing Nani has said true that none of you were ready for this marriage.... For both of you this marriage was compel ...I still don't know what really Khushi was feeling ? I mean are you both really happy or it's just maintaining this marriage only for family ??

Anjali was really anxious for all this mess.... Nani was successful to instigate her ... Arnav was staring at her face...

Anjali : chote.. there is no meaning to be bounded in a imposed relation where is no love.. that's all I meant... [ Anjali was about to go closet but Arnav held her hand]

Arnav : thank you Dii [ Anjali perplexedly looked at him] Thanks to bring Khushi in my life.. we left that compel relationship long back and went so far ahead .. none of us staying with eachother that we're married but we want to ...

Anjali [ patted on his cheek] : Tum khush ho Chote [ are you happy ]

Arnav : bohut ... [ a lot]

Anjali : and Khushi

Arnav : I think you should ask this to her [ he smirked which brought a smile on Anjali's face also ]

Anjali : then it's me too... but make sure Aranya doesn't get to know about this picture ...[ Arnav nodded ]

Arnav : ok. Bye good night ... [ he bent on bed and kissed on Avnee's forehead]

Arnav walked in his room but saw Khushi was not present in the room ... he peeped into poolside but she wasn't even there...he then walked toward ground floor... and then saw Khushi was sitting on staircase in dark and crying... Arnav tapped on her shoulder ...She jerked up ... then came before her and made her stand...

Arnav : Khushi !!! I didn't say you anything thinking that you must be disturbed for all these and need time but here you're crying ?? WHY DAMN IT ??? stop crying... come .. [ he drew her toward him and she indeed hugged him tightly ]

Khushi : Arnav ji... Yekin ki jiye meri,, main aisa khuch ve nehi kiya [ believe me...I've done nothing... ] I'm not like that..

Arnav : I know damn it !! why the hell you're giving me explanation ? ..I don't need any bullshit prove...

Khushi : Par ghar pe to sasb yehi shoch te hai ki main.... [ but everyone at home think that I ..]

Arnav : I don't care what whoever think ...I know what you're and that's enough for us... we'll never ever talk about this .. is it clear... [ she nodded ]

Arnav carried her up and walked toward bed room .... He didn't put her down but turned to door ..so Khushi locked the door... and then walked to bed and lay her down ...

Arnav : ab thik hai .. [ she slightly smiled ]

When tried to pull back she didn't leave his nape...Arnav came on her... gazed on her face.... She cried whole day.. her eyes were swollen...check and nose were red and little pale... Arnav softly kissed on her both checks , then on eye's led..

Arnav : you must be tired .. get sleep ... [ Khushi shook head negatively] well tell me what do you want ??? umm .. play football ??? [ khushi lowered eyes in coyness when her cheek turned into crimson red due to high blush ] hummm....see your cheek turned into red... So should I consider it red signal for go on ??? [Khsuhi didn't reply but bit her lips ... and she snaked hands around his neck] .... Khushi ... look at me... [ Khushi slowly looked up at him] let's start family .... Have a baby .

To be continue............