Khushi : Arnav Ji it's nothing... you haven't have anything yet.. ok.. have dinner here then go home... I'm serving your foods... go ... have a seat on dinner table ...

Khushi turned otherside immediately to hide her tears.. She was coursing her under breath for misbehabing with Arnav when he was talking with her softly.... But to her surprise ..Arnav grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the kitchen....

Khushi : Arnav Ji what are you doing ? leave my hand ? Amma..Buaji Ji will see us like that .. leave me.. ...

Arnav : if even then see.. they won't mind if their Son in law taking their daughter bring back along with him...

Khushi [ struggled to free her hand] : I won't go with you.. and you can't force me like that... I'll shout...

Arnav : you will go Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada... certainly ... not only that I can do much more with you .. Pati hun tum hara.... And if you shout their won't be anyone to save you from me rather I know very well how to shut your mouth .... Demo dekhau ?

Khushi : Amma... BuaJi...Amma...

But surprisingly no one was there present... even no one come out to hear her call...

Arnav : keep mum Khushi.. do you want to gather your neighbor at your place or should I kiss you standing on door... maybe then you'll stop shouting....

Khushi shockingly looked at Arnav as he is sounding serious... Khushi with her all force pulled her hand and freed it... stopped on doorway... so did Arnav.. he looked at her once then picked her up... and strode to his car ...

Khushi [ shockingly] : Aap kar kya raheho ? Aap ko hosh vi hai ? [ what are you doing ? are you in sense ? ]

Arnav : Tum hai Ghar wapas lejaraha hun... puri hoshoawoaj main per pata nehi that um itne mehnat karwao ge... [ taking you back home in full sense.. but did know you'll make do so hard work].. But no problem I'll make sure you pay for that ....

Khushi wanted Arnav don't come here to bring her back and She was avoiding , ignoring , fighting .. dragging a bit issue so far in these days only for that ...But when Arnav was forcefully taking her back she was all frustrated ... feeling helpless how to tackle the situation... She thought she will make Nani understand her word and convince her... and then will go back... but now she goes back with Arnav Nani will thing she breaks the promise ...Things will turn into worst ... She didn't want that,,, she was not finding anyway to convince Arnav to let her stay for more days here.. He was hell bent to bring her back more today...

Khushi was absentminded so she didn't noticed when Arnav took turn ....after few minutes she realized they were not going toward RM...

Khushi : Arnav Ji where we're going ?

Arnav : wait will get to know..

Khushi : can't you tell me simply ..

Arnav : do you tell me whatever you do behind my back ?

Khushi : excuse me ? are you trying to say I'm cheating with you... doing wrong behind your back ?

Arnav : you better know that what you exactly do ... why you're asking me ?

Khushi : why you're fighting with me Arnav Ji ?

Arnav : really ??? [ Arnav raised his eyebrow and turned his look at her] I'm fighting .. then what you're doing with me in these days ? haan ??? Khushi turned other side and looked out through window] ... Aab chup kyun ho ?? bolo [ now why you're mum ? say ..]

Khushi [ without looking at him] : Mujhe aap se koi baat nehi karni hai [ I don't wish to talk with you about anything ]

Rest of path both remained silent...after few minutes Arnav halted car before main gate and then Khushi noticed where they came ...Khushi angrily looked at Arnav... didn't bother to open seat belt and get down ...Arnav got down and came to her side.. open car door...