Arnav : Jija ji be honest , we'd not any talk over this issue as she is little gloomy ... so I didn't open that issue to avoid load off her mind .... We're coming back tomorrow.... How is Aru doing ???

Shyam : ummm.... It seemed She has prepared her mind to accept anything ...

Arnav : Jaja ji you just make sure she doesn't talk to Nani, till we're back in home... I've full faith on Khushi's decision ....

Shyam : same here.. Ok I'll take care of that ....bye and take care of your wife and in laws... and next time before to play "FOOTBALL" don't forget to switch off your mobile and lock door ...

Shyam winked from there and Arnav smacked....

******************************************

The moment Khushi came out , she was literally smiling with radiant face ... Payal just hugged her out of blue... Khsuhi 's smile blew off and she didn't hug her back.... Though her husband made her smile , sweeping that bitterness , lighten her mood but she couldn't forget how they all behaved with that MAN....

Payal : Jiji , YOU LOVE JIJA JI SO MUCH !!! .. we never knew that !!!.. why you didn't tell us ?

It's unanticipated ...Payal's word appealed to her heart ...Khushi was lost in these words... she herself didn't realized what's the feelings they both are sharing currently ...what's the bond that tied their hearts in one thread and drawing them close rapidly ... .... She came out from her stance when Buaji spoke up...

Buaji : hai re nande kishore... see what two words we have said to her husband she floated whole house with tears ...[ Bua ji patted her checks and Khushi timidly looked down ]

Garima [ cupped Khushi's face] : why you didn't tell us ?

Payal : Jiji , why we'll be angry with Jija ji if you love him, if he loves you , cares for you... We're angry on him just because of you ... He hurt you .. that's why ...If you're happy with him then we are also happy ...

Garima : haan ... Khushi we're concern for you .. if you forgave him, then we'll be more happy to forget all past and looking for your happy future... I want to see my daughter is happy in her household... we have no grudge for Arnav if everything between you all right ... we also wanted to accept him as our son in law..we've also some wishes for my son in law... .. don't cry like that... [ she caressed her head] .. listen no one will say anything to my Damad.... My daughter will cry [she teased while Payal and Bua ji busted out laughing and Khushi blushed hard and hugged her mother ]

Buaj I : ok.. abb kitchen mein chalo.. something have to cook good for our two damads . hai re nande kishore .. one came for first time and one will leave tomorrow... who knows when will get chance to meet again ....

Khsuhi : everything for Damads !! and what for us ??

Payal : Jiji.. right point ..

Bua ji : whatever you want to have tell your husbands.. now they will fulfill your desire , needs, demans... samjhe ??? chalo...

Payal : Jiji , what bad days come , now son in laws are more close than daughter ... have to do something to these Damad.. wait...

Garima : nahi.. Payal .. no kidding .... Arnav won't like all these .. he is here for oneday let him be in peace ...

Arnav : what I won't like ? I mean do I miss anything ? [ Arnav spoke up standing on door way and three ladies turned to him ]

Bua ji : nothing..

Payal : of course Jija ji.... [ she winked to Khsuhi and Khsuhi gestured no .. Arnav was observing to these two sisters and try to figure out what's the point ] .... What do you like to have ? [ Payal waked to him and stood before ]