**********************************************

Anjali : Aunty ... listen to me ... this is not like that you're thinking ..

Ajit's mom : Anjali , I really didn't accept it from yours...I can't accept Aranya as my daughter in law who not only had affair with someone and also she had kidnapped a girl... how low it could be ?

Khushi : Aunty you can't say like this .. [ Khushi demanded from back and then she hurriedly walked to her , looked at Ajit] ..Ajit don't act lie spineless .. didn't you know about Karan earlier then why you're silent now ? [ she said it angrily to Ajit and to confirm she looked at Aranya , who nodded and assured her that she told it Ajit earlier ..Ajit looked down ]

Ajit's mother : talk to me , khushi.. neither Ajit is spineless nor I've problem with that issue but I didn't accept it from you... why you had hid it this matter that your husband and sister in law kidnapped you ? now you expect me to accept a girl like her and who's brother is like that ?

Khushi [ firm voice] : It's utterly my personal mater and I won't allow anyone talk anything about my husband... whatever it was between us and Aranya has nothing to do with it..

Ajit's mother : in this BIG house lot's of secrets lie... but we're normal people and we just want peace and a simple life.. for me it's big matter that to accept a girl who kidnapped a girl, and his brother forcibly got married a girl .. who know how he treats to you ? to make relationship with this family ..I've to think again ....

Khushi : look at me and then say do you really think my husband misbehaved with me ? I have told you earlier what you're thinking is wrong and what would be your decision I don't know but I surely won't appreciate if you say something bad against my husband or my family.. .. neither I will let them to give you any explanation .... Now rest of up to you ....

Arnav was utterly shocked to see Khushi's reply and rest off all... Ajit's mother also have noticed a determination into her eyes....

Khushi : we'll wait for your arrival on right time in fixed date ,,, more that it nothing I've to say nor anyone . [ Khushi has closed this conversation from everyone's end ]

Ajit's mother nodded yes and Ajit and she greeted everyone left...

Anjali : khushi what have you done ? why you didn't try to make her understand ?

Mami : haan, Khushi what if she call off this alliance now ?

Khushi : when none of us had done wrong then what I'll explain to her ? .... Whatever it was it's nothing to do this marriage .. and she has to understand this and accept... I can't let my husband to plead before her or sorry , neither Aranya ... [saying in angry tone she walked upstairs ]

They all are really surprised to see Khushi in angry mood so much but more than her possessiveness for her family specially her husband... and also how much she was strong...

Nani : why not ? she wanted this happen and it did . that's why I told you don't agree for this alliance rather Rayan is still ready to get married Aranya... She just wanted to take her revenge insulting all of us....

Aranya ran back to her room ..Arnav passed a black look to Nani than followed her... rest off all numb to think anything or do... Arnav walked in Aranya's room and saw Aranya's crying.. to see Arnav she hugged him...

Arnav : hey... husss... don't cry... everything will be fine.... I'm with you Aru... I promise I'll set everything right ... [she pulled back ]

Aranya : bro, how long I've to suffer for this one mistake ? why our past won't leave us and let us lead happy life.. [ Arnav was silent.. because he himself didn't know.. everytime he tried to forget all and move on but this thing turned up before him .. Aranya slowly composed herself ]