Part 46

Arnav [ tilting head to Avnee] : Feed Mami... she is not having..

Avnee : maaam.. maaa... leee [ she offered Khushi and with a broad smile Khushi took it into her mouth.. she felt little emotional but didn't want to express before Arnav]

Arnav : she got into grove with you... and it seems you're now fully fledged mother...

Khushi : thanks for the compliment...

The trio finished their dinner and it needless to say they've enjoyed a great dinner... Arnav taking Avnee with him went to their bed room.. and Khsuhi finished her last kitchen chores ... switching Off all light, When Khsuhi went back to bed room saw Avnee was playing on bed... Arnav had brought few toys from her bag.. and he was working sitting on bed, near Avnee, leaning over headboard, placing laptop on thigh....Khushi walked to Arnav offered him medicine.. Arnav had it.

Khushi : do you need anything ?

Arnav : no, you're not here to just work, so better take some rest...

Khushi keeping glass on table, got up on bed,, and started playing with Avnee... Though Arnav was working but from the corner of eye he was observing their bond, which made sometimes proud , sometimes jealous... Though Khushi and Avnee's giggling & blabbering were disturbing him nonetheless he didn't mind... it's so pure , innocent, which enchanted heart only...

Avnee & Khushi both were tired for their whole day's activities.. so it didn't take enough time for both of them to doze off... At first Avnee, and then Khsuhi... Arnav turned his eyes on them when he felt Khushi placed her head on his thigh... as they dozed while playing... Avnee's head was on Khsuhi's chest, and Khsuhi was moving her head to get more access,.. Arnav saw them.. he instantly held up his laptop as Khsuhi didn't hit her head with it... and when Khsuhi placed her head on his thigh it's not possible to keep in on his lap or work.. so he just somehow saved his all works and shut it down. Kept it on aside then looked at them.. it's no less than his own family... a satisfied smile appeared on his face... Arnav sat down there, gazing on Khsuhi for long... then he couldn't withhold his greedy intention and leaned on her, kissed on forehead, inhaled her hair...

Next morning.............

Khushi got up first to feel Avne's patted on her face... she yawned and looked at her.. but her eyes caught a view which made her beyond surprised.. Avnee was sitting in between them but she was sleeping on Arnav's arm... Arnav was lying facing her... Khsuhi's Sari'a pallu was on him... and their leg was touching eachothers.. Khushi instantly sat up on bed with a jerk...

Khushi : main inke itne pass keise aya ?? [ how could I come so close to him]

Then she remembered last night she dozed off while playing with Avnee... So it's he was who lay us properly.. ,, Taking Avnee Khushi got up before she started making noise and woke up Arnav... Khushi went washroom .. wash their face and brush teeth.. then went kitchen , warm Avnee's milk, fed her.... She checked time... if she don't start making breakfast then she will be late... she thought At first bathe Avnee, made her sit with toys and she hurriedly will make breakfast for Arnav...

Khsuhi arranged a Big bowl, missed hot & cold water, dropped Jonson baby shampoo.. when she placed Avnee into water, Avnee started playing with water...

Arnav : good morning..beautiful Ladies.. what's going on ? [ Khushi turned back to hear Arnav, and Avnee was so happy to see her mama.. she started sprinkled water.. Khsuhi could sense his flirty mood was back ]

Khsuhi : Good morning..,, bathing her... will you mind to use other washroom.. Sorry.. I didn't know you will get up so soon....

Avnee : maaamaaa....