chapter 8

pov hanna

i open the door from em's room. OMG, what does isabella by emily, and she are kissing. "hello" i say. isabella is jump high and says. yeah, uhh..., i must have to go. bye! she walks away and i ask to emily. "what's happen, are you in love?, argg these shirts from the hospital are so ugly" hanna. says spencer, it's the hospital look. guys, the sound of emily's voice is painfully. i will tell you something, the first time i saw isabella, i found her in pretty, nice girl and i was in love. and then here in the hospital.. she came in my room and ... "she kissed you or you her" i say logical. yes, answer she, we kiss eachother.... *boem* what's that say spencer. "i don't know" the light goes out and a voice is screaming. *hi girls, attention please, for isabella and aria, aria is in trouble* i look to emily and spencer. then the light goes on.

pov aria

i walk out ezra's room and i bump into a person. i look up and i see the face of.. then it's become black. i wake up. sorry aria, it's your fault. you musn't came at that room, smart girl. "why" ask i. i was jealous, on you and ezra. "for you is it mr. fitz" i say angry. for you to aria. i'm silence. we go to my grandparents house in philidelphia he say. "NO, that can not, my parents think i come home" i say. they think that you sleep by spencer babe, he look at me and try to kiss me. i turn my head on and look angry out the window. what you want he say!

pov spencer

we must have to call aria! emily says. "yes i do" i put my phobe and call. "i get the voicemail"! what now say hanna. we hav