chapter 4

pov aria

i walk with hanna to spencer's car. the journey is long. nobody says what. i stapped out the car and run to the hospital. there is a ambulance! i look, "it's emily, hanna spencer, it's emily" the tears fell in my sweater. "she have been an accident" O,NO says spencer. look at here says hanna here face is blue and maybe is her hand broken it's lying strange. "what happened to her" ask i to the ambulance driver. she drove to green light and there was a driver and he bump into the girl. "what despicable"! yes it is says he. i walk back to spencer and hanna who listening to the music out spencer's phone. "what is that for music ask i?" it came out my phone spencer says. it's the hit from ali's memorial! scream hanna. "you're right" then the music volume goes up, one sentence!

*i was in my garden under the three*

"her garden,we have to go to ali's garden!" i says. okays says spencer, but first we go to emily.

pov hanna

i look back and i see isabel run. "ISABEL" she look at me and come to me. "hey, what are you doing here?" i get a message from a person i don't no who and why! i think, maybe is the person A. "emily have been an accident" tell I to isabel. what scary! "yeah it is". "isabel can i look the message" i ask. of course! isabel pick her phone out her bag and let see it to me.

*you don't know who i am! but you must go to the hospital, you're friends are there. attention, she look nice and beautiful but she are pretty little liars! -A- *

"what a strange message!, but you must believe me. were not lying to you" i say to isabel. she look at me and it's a minute silence. then says isabel. i believe you!

pov A

everything is okay. i walk to the three and write on the three. i dig a hole and put some what in. i make up the hole and put a broken rose on.