chapter 6

pov hanna

i see ali's mum work in the garden. i walk to her and ask her if she have a call from jason. yes, says she, i let your alone! "thank you"." aria, spencer come. "spencer walk to me but aria says nothing and is looking for something else. "aria what's wrong?" i ask. aria look to me and say uh nothing, i thought that i was see something. we walked to the three. look says spencer. a message, a draw at the three. i read it. "and they live happily and long" read i. what is this? says aria. " i don't know" and then spencer is beginning to dig. "what are you doing"? i think, maybe have he or she putting in the ground says spencer. a minute later put she a brown box out the ground. i try if the box can open! "look" whisper i. i see a gold hear, a teeth, a condom and a plaster. "everything is a first time -A-" i reading. what is this, what strange says aria, but come let we go back to the hospital, to emily. "okay" and we go to the car. spencer says thank you very much to ali's mum.

pov aria

no it's not the true. i saw nothing! i don't believe it! bliepbliep. i put my phone out my bag and read. ask it him -A-.

pov emily

i'm wake up. i see isabel walk to my bed. this is a dream. heyy says isabel. "hi" i say back. are you okay ? ask she. "yes but i feel me a little bit sick." yes that's logical. she give me a hug and a kiss at my head. i laugh to her. then isabel sit at my bed and kiss me at my mouth. i open my mond a give her a kiss back. we are lying at the bed. then the door goes open!

hii
sorryy but i go on holiday a few weeks. i try to update! please vote and comment! i have a idea that nobody reading it!!

xoxo