But surely some relations must have developed... Anjali & Khushi's relation mostly. Anjali's nice, cordial, sensible, humble, down to earth nature, friendly attitude , helping and understanding mind made Khushi realize that she is really a woman to worth respect from core of heart.

And not only with Kushi, Gariama, Buaji and Payal also became her fan. And even Gupta family noticed Shyam also no less than Anjali in term of good virtues. Garima , Buaji & Payal found Arnanya a nice good hearted girl. they really became confused how could she did something like that....payal has started behaving friendly with payal... ..............

Somehow Anjali and shyam made Garima & Buaji convinced that they had took right decision and Khushi will live a happy married life ahead...........................

If there are some relation have to develop that are two relation. One Khushi & Aranya – and second Khushi & Arnav.....

So all pre marriage rituals has done . now today is wedding day..........

Arnav with her two sisters reached on altar . waiting for his bride not heartily. After few minutes... Khushi reached there, Anjali made her sat beside Arnav. they didn't looked at each other... bother are waiting just to finish this wedding.

Preist has started chanting hymn..................................

When priest said Arnav to put vermilion on bride's partition... ..

he took vermilion and turned at her... Anjali came behind Khushi and moved her taira ...

then Arnav applied on her partition..... still now khushi was enough strong but now she couldn't resist her tears to roll down.

Arnav was about to turn back but somehow one drop of tears dropped on his hand and he looked at her face.......................... For the first time. To see her angelic face for few moments he became mesmerized..he didn't knew his wife is so beautiful then surely he'll pay some attention towards this wedding. ...................... To hear giggling sounds Arnav came back in his sense.

************************************************

After one hours Khushi bid farewell from Shashi , Garima................... How much Khushi was sad only she and her DM know that.

After next 40 minutes............. Khushi and Arnav car reached Raizada house. In the driving time which surprised Arnav was that, when Khushi entered into car just that moment she stopped her crying. Well for Arnav " who cares''...

Anjali and others all ready reached there. They were waiting for their " house entry" ritual to accomplish. ....

Anjali welcomed them... according to Anjali's advice Khushi pushed rice bowl by her right leg and entered in with Arnav.... Arnav thought all rituals have done so he was about to walk directly in his room. Then Anjali stopped him...

Anjali : chote.. just two rituals have left.. pls fulfill then go where you want to..

Arnav [ irritated ] : now what ?

Anjali : you have to pick your wife then walk in... that's the way to fulfill " house entry" ritual of Raizada family..... ummm.. don't give me that look... it won't help.... Do [ order]

Arnav [ got angry but no use] : he tried to pick Khushi but Khushi flinched from spot a bit.. which make Arnav more angry... He roughly picked her in his arms, his firm grip on khushi's waist , surely made spots.. but he didn't bothered .. he walked till middle of hall room then dropped her down in same manner. He didn't even looked at her.

Just then he tried to walk off.. he heard " Aaah".. and felt tug. Then looked other side... Khushi's ear ring stuck with Arnav's suit's button. She tried to remove it... but as Arnav moved so she got hurt.... In no time tears rolled down... at first Arnav was just standing there but when he saw her tears... he hold her wrist firmly to stop her. Then tried to remove her ear rings.. but in process ....his fingers were slightly brushing her checks... and shivers ran down her back. ... Arnav was never good when it's matter of patience .. so he just tried once and when it didn't come out in next moment he tore the button and threw it aside.....

Khushi instantly stepped back one feet but she definitely was shocked... was that means he hate her from core of the heart that without even try he just tore his button. Spoil a suit just for that she touched it ? ..Though Khushi didn't except any kind of generosity from Arnav's side at the first point it's really hurt her.............

Arnav for once looked at her and then walked to stairs... he just stepped two or three stars then from behind Shyam called him.

Shyam : shale sahib.. it seemed you've disease to forget... well.... Forget anything but not that now you're married...

Arnav : Jija ji.. pls.. not now...

Shyam : as you say.. but you can't escape till you fulfill last but not the least ritual... come down... [ shyam was about to turn then again looked at Arnav] Arnav don't be so hurry that you forget something important in back and you've to come down again.. you never know that thing will ever wait for you or not.... [ thought Shyam said it as he forgot he has to fulfill two ritual but in real he meant something else also... ]

Anjali called everyone... Aranya brought a big size bowl by help of servant with was full of milk...Anjali dropped a ring into milk.

Anjali : Chote ... & Khushi you both have to find out the ring. Who will win she or he will rule on life partner....for whole life... so let's see in between you who rules ?

Arnav : It's me Dii...

Shyam : over confidence !!!! first sign of lose... shale sahab..

Arnav : Arnav Singh Raizada never loses.............

Anjali : ok.. ok.. we will see... time starts now...

Khushi at first was hesitating when she saw Arnav already has started finding... then she also

put her hand into milk... but didn't move... she was looking at Arnav's hand... and suddenly she

stirred milk and in next moment she rose her hand up and everyone like " HOO" ..

everyone has started clapping when Arnav was still finding, to hear cheer up sound he looked up then saw ring was in Khushi's hand... He was like " What the!!!........

Actualli Khushi observed Arnav's hand, which place Arnav had searched but didn't get ring.. then Khushi searched rest place, without more efforts she found it....

Anjali and Aranya had started giggling to see Arnav's face expression... ,,Shyam tried his best not to burst out laugh....

Anjali : Congratulations !!!! Khushi just have entered in Raizada mansion and already won first battle... not bad.... And chote I think you should now used to be for lose...

Arnav [ gritting his teeth] : a stupid bet won't make difference... [ he glared at khushi who was looking down]... I hope now I can leave.. you two rituals has done..

Anjali : nope... by losing this stupid bet , you own one more ritual... put that ring on Khuhsi's finger...

Arnav : why me ? she can do it by herself.....

Anjali : chote.. stop arguing .. and do what I've said.... But before he could do it.. Khushi herself put the ring on her finger.... Arnav bit surprised...........

Anjali looked at Shyam ,and shyam gestured her now stop all and don't drag this thing so far that could make a new mess between them... ...

To be continue................................