Anjali : hum.. it's ok..

***************************

Singhnia office...

Sana : hey, Khushi hurry up.. we're getting let.. and ASR hates being late..

Khushi [ she flinched a bit to hear ASR] : but for what ?

Sana : what ? we've meeting today, at AR office.. gosh !!! have you forgotten that ? how ???

Khushi : umm.. no.. Sana.. I'm not feeling well.. I'll not attend this meeting.. pls.. you've to give briefing and presentation..

Sana : no..no.. khushi.. not now.. pls..

Khushi : Sorry..sana..I've to go home..I'm taking early leave today..

Khushi took her bag and came out from their join cabin walked to karan cabin...

Karan : come in..

Khushi : hello, karan.. good morning.. umm actually I need early leave today.. so pls can I go home..

Karan : sure.. but is everything all right..

Khushi : yea.. buy.. [ Khuhsi left]

Karan : Anjali Dii.. today Khushi took early leave, I'm sure just to avoid Arnav in meeting..

Anjali : well, good news.. it means..I'm very close to get YES from her side..

******************************

Khushi reached home.. it's not her time to came home... she heard some people are looking at her weirdly.

Woman1 : yea iss wart pai, ajj ghar aya ?! [ today she's come home this time ?!!]

Woman2 : are chor, iska ane jane ka koi time negi hai.. kavi raat kai 12 baje to kabhi 2 aur kabhi din k 11 baje.. pata nehi kya karte hai !! [ ohh !!! leave it.. to come home she has no particular time, sometimes at 12 am, sometimes at 2 am or sometime at 11 am.. don't know what she does ?!!]

Khhushi walked fast, don't want to hear all this..and entered her room directly.. there was no one in home except payal...when she ented she heard Payal was talking in phone..

Payal : umm.. I know.. Akash.. but I can't do this to Jiji.. you know what is she going through.. you've to wait till her marriage.. and pls make you mother understand.. pls..

Khushi walked back to living area.. kept her bag there and drank water........

*******************************

Same night............... Garima gave shashi his med and made him sleep.. then all came on dining table.. having dine silently...

Buaji : Khuhsi, are you ok ? I mean today you came home early, that's why asking..

Khushi : I'm okay buaji.. don't be worry for me.. umm..I want to say you something ..

Garima : what ?

Khuahi : I've decided.. I'll marry Arnav Singh Raizada [ they all stopped having food]

Garima : what are you saying ? why will you do that ? I won't let you do this..

Payal : Jiji.. pls don't spoil your life.. no need to get married him.. [ only buaji was silent]

Khushi : what I've said is final.. I want you all to help me.. pls don't make it hard for me.. and I'm not spoiling my life.. I'm giving a change to my life to make it better..and I know what I'm doing..

Garima : Jiji.. won't you say something ..pls say her not to do this.. [ Buaji helplessly looked at her]

Khushi : Buaji won't say me anything..she also think this is right decision.. tomorrow morning , you will call Anjali ji.. and inform her that we agree........ khushi left dining table and went to her room...