Mrs. Singhania : okk.. beta..but at least have some food.. and Aru beta you stay till end of Party..Karan will drop you..

Aranya : No..no..Aunty..I'll also go.. Dii will alone.. Bro is not here..

Mrs. Singhaniya didn't force them more to understand situation.. Anjali walked to car, Aranya followed her without any words.. Anjali didn't even looked at her..after they reached house..Aranya tried to talk to Anjali..

Aranya : Dii... Dii ...please.. listen to me... [ she tried to hold Anjali's wrist from back..anjali was going to her room.. her stern face & welled eyes gave Aranya warning for next storm..Anjali shrugged and walked forward]

Aranya : Dii.. pls .. for once listen to me.. what you're thinking it's not right.. [ Anjali stopped and tuned to her]

Anjali : yea.. you are right..i got to know that.. what am thinking is thoroughly wrong..[ tears rooled down] I thought ..........for my younger siblings.............i'm not their sister,, but mother.. ...I thought they never hide anything to me............i thought they never do anything wrong.

You loved Karan but I 's not even considerable to know that.. Chote kidnapped a girl and I don't know that.......But I'm wrong.. utterly wrong... may there was a big hole, in my love. I'm absolutely wrong ..Aranya.. I got to know this today.. thanks to enlighten me .

Anjali couldn't believe her chote could do something like this. Aranya never thought this grim truth will come out like that.. her life became gruesome. They both need help now..but Arnav wasn't her... Aranya cried out bitterly..then slept down on floor keeping her head on bed...waiting for morning that may be Anjali'll clam down then.

Anjali called her husband that night..and she told him her decision .. She was determined in her decision. Shyam tried a lot to convince her.. he's shocked & got hurt to hear this grim truth. But right now couldn't come Indian to support his wife.. He told her to wait at least his arrivel..But Anjaly was stuck into her decision.

******** Next morning********

Aranya got up late due to her over night cry. She was coming down and then saw Anjali was all ready with Avnee & three luggage. She ran to Anjali.. to see this scene her heart skipped out.

Aranya : Dii.. where are you going...

Anjali : Hp.. keep the bags into car.. [ Hp stood at his place.. how could he obeys this order]..HP.. didn't you hear me... or I've lost that much honor in this house... Now Hp's in dilemma..neither he can follow Anjali's order nor disobey..

Aranya : Hp.. ruko [ stop] ..Dii.. where are you going.. talk to me.. you can't do this.. you can't leave this house.. you can't leave us like this..

Anjali : Aranya, I'm not leaving this house..just going to my house.. And I don't think you both have my need anymore.. am I clear...[ she said all firm & stern voice]

Aranya : Dii, pls.. don't do it..I'll be all alone.. Bro isn't even here.. Dii..I'm sorry..we shouldn't hide it to you.. But we were sacred that...[ Aranya were sobbing & wiping badly]

To hear Aranya 's pleading Anjali felt bad..she was verge to cry..but compose herself. Avnee was in Anjali's lap..She's hopping to go to her Mashi's lap..but seeing her mother & mashi's act which was totally unknown for her.. she has started cry...

Anjali : that ?..that ..I'm nobody to know this.. okay..then it's right..

Anjali didn't give anymore change to talk Aranya or listen her..she avoid all pleading and got into car.. went to her husband's house which is currently vacant. Only one servant to clean & take care.