Dear Tilly

*7 years in the future*

|||March 31, 2022

If you're reading this something happened to me or you were being a sneaky little shit and went threw my bottom drawer. Either way, this is for you.

Where do I begin Ty? When we first met, when we first made eye contact I knew I would love you forever. Soon we have been dating for three years! I was so nervous when I proposed. And when you said yes, everything fell into place.

Then the kids. Those sweet kids at the adoption center. I wanted them all, but when we finally decide on Jenna when she was just three I knew she was the one! Watching her grow to her first day of school to now have been the best years of my life. We raised a child Tyler!

I remember my first Grammy. You were right there next to me giving me my award, and when we brought Jenna on the stage when I preformed. Looking back we came a long way from YouTube.

But all good things have to come to an end and mine came sooner than others. You made my life worth living Tilly, please don't forget that! I know it will be hard to tell you to let go, but you have to let go. It's what is best for you and Jenna right now.

Great, now I have started to cry because of the fact that you have to let go to live your life. Don't fall into depression because of me. And maybe you will move on. Maybe you will find someone to love you and Jenna like I did, if it's possible.

But I will always be with you. Jenna first heartbreaks, Her graduating from high school and college, Even when you walk her down the aisle and she says 'I do' I will be there. You can't keep me from you Oakley, even if you tried. Because I love you, forever and always!

P.s. Saying 'Hi' was the best thing I've ever done...

Love,

Troye Sivan Oakley |||