SkeleHeat-US!Sans X Male!Reader

You were chilling on the sofa with papyrus-sharing a joint and watching NTT while the scent of tacos wafted from the kitchen. You side-glanced to your stoner pal who was standing up with the roach practically gone, "I'm heading to Muffet's, Sans already knows. I probably won't be back tonight so look after him, will ya? Thanks" he left through the front door and you sat there, basking in your high.

It didn't take long for it to start fading off as you heard Sans call, "(Y/N), dinner is ready!" Pushing yourself up you made your way into the kitchen and sat down at the table as the small skeleton happily placed a plate of tacos in front of you. He smiled happily as you-in your state of having the munchies-immediately began to eat the food given to you.

Hours passed and you were in Sans' room as he fiddled with his attacks, "So Sans," you said, "why don't we do something together? Maybe training, drawing, playing a game?" The little royal guard stopped what he was doing suddenly as his skull flushed blue and he began to sweat.

"Oh stars, not now..." He whispered, "u-um... (Y/N), not to be rude but, c-can I be by myself for a bit?" You examine his appearance and demeanor before pinpointing the fact he started his heat cycle. You've always wondered what Sams acted like in heat and told him without speaking you were staying put. "Mweh... P-please?" Again you refused, watching as he lost control of himself and. Gripped at the coelacing magic forming an erection in his pants.

"Hnn... Fine then. But I'm not responsible for what happens" the little guard warned as your soul was grabbed with blue magic. Your (E/C) orbs widened as you were held firmly in place, Sans coming over with a dark gleam in his starry eyes. "Last chance human, wanna back out?"

You were nervous but shook your head, you wanted this badly. "Alright then..." Sans snapped his fingers and you were undressed in an instant. You felt exposed seeing as he still had all his clothes on and went to press your legs together but his magic held them apart, "ah ah ah (Y/N), I want to see" your (Y/L) member was at half mast and you squirmed in his hold.

Sans pulled out his ecto-dick and placed it by your lips, "go on, suck" he ordered. This wasn't what you were expecting from the small skeleton-maybe a shy masturbation session-but not dominance...

You wrapped your lips around the appendage and sucked softly, hearing a pleased him erupt from the royal guard above you. "Good boy, human... A little harder, and faster." As you complied you could feel the shift in Sans' dominance, him shivering at the increased pleasure before he pulled back. Sans pinned you to the bed on your back and placed his foot on your now full erection, "don't think you're not getting pleasure too..." He began rubbing his foot along the shaft, eliciting gasps and moans from the back of your throat.

"S-Saaaaaaaaans!" You groaned out his name and he picked up some lube, "so me a favor and don't tell Papy? He doesn't know I get this way..." You nod before hissing as he stretched you out, stroking your dick as he did. This was becoming too much to bear as Sans finally pressed his dick inside and began a rough pace.

You moaned loudly as he thrusted faster and harder, quickly driving you both to climax and pant heavily to catch your breath before you two fell asleep together.