Little Bitch~UF!Sans X M!Reader

It was a normal day for you in Snowdin, dodging monsters who were coming for your soul and trying to make it back to the skeleton brother's house where you'd been staying. If you were home late again Sans would probably punish you... Papyrus was always out late, maybe Sans went to Grillby's? You silently hope so as you slip into the house exactly twenty minutes late and quietly make your way towards the guest room to get to bed.

"And where was my little puppy today?" the jersey accent was clear enough to prove you weren't alone in the house and you pull the bottom of the mini skirt you're made to wear down. Sans' footsteps were getting closer as he locks you in place against the wall facing away from him. "Well?"

"U-um... avoiding getting my soul taken" you say carefully, tucking a few loose (H/C) hair behind your right ear, "A lot of monsters want to take it..." you add as you turn to face the skeleton pinning you. 

Sans was by no means taller than you, in fact you practically towered over him, but he was strong and intimidating. As you glance nervously down at the sharp toothed monster, he beckons you down to his level, which you reluctantly follow. 

Once you're eye level with Sans, he hooked a leash to the collar you've worn for the past few weeks. He pulled you close and spotted something on your neck, "Is that a hickey?" he asked through gritted teeth, "You know how I feel about others marking you. Who did this?"

You gulp, knowing full well that Sans will probably dust the responsible party. But you also know your punishment may get worse if you don't give a name. Pick a monster, someone insignificant, someone no one would miss... "Gyftrot" shit, he'll know you're lying now. Gyftrot never leaves Snowdin forest.

"You were in Snowdin forest? Did you go to Waterfall?" he demanded and you hesitantly nod. Sans glares to the side for a minute, "Ya spread 'em for Grillby, didn't ya?" shamefully, you nod again, having been found out. "Knew it, ya never go to Waterfall." He hummed in thought, "Guess I'll have ta punish ya" Sans tugged the leash harshly and brought you over to the couch, "Sit" he said. 

You obeyed, sitting on the couch as he cuffs your hands and hooks them to a nail in the wall behind you. "S-Sans-" "Ah ah ah," Sans placed a bony finger to your lips, "Call me 'Master'" he corrected as he reached up your skirt and rubbed your dick through the laced pink panties you wore. Slowly, he rubbed your cock all around, causing friction and making you squirm ever so slightly at the feeling. However, he used his blue magic to hold you firmly in place, "No no, hold still"

You squirmed slightly in the magic grip, biting your lip as you look up, E/C orbs locking with piercing red and blackness. A single sharp golden tooth gleamed as Sans leaned in close to you and bit harshly into your neck. "Ah!" you cry out in a gentle gasp as you arch up ever so slightly into the bony fingers scratching just beneath your 'Daddy's Bitch' crop top. "You like that ya slutty little bitch?" He growled in your ear, "Bet ya do, you just love whorin' yerself out to every monster down here, don't cha?"

"Y-yes Master... I-I love it..." you say as Sans pulls your panties off, keeping the skirt on as he summoned his ectoplasmic dick. "Good boy," he licked your neck, "good lil' bitch... I hope Grillby stretched you enough. 'Cause I ain't preppin' ya" and with that, Sans rammed into your ass, bottoming out in one hard thrust.

"M-MASTER!" you cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure, attempting to arch upwards but are roughly shoved back into the couch as Sans starts up a relentless pace. "That's right, cry out for me. You know who owns you ya lil' bitch..."

You couldn't really help but moan louder at the dirty talk, it was a weakness of yours and Sans used it to his advantage every time-punishment or not. Your cock throbbed beneath the skirt as the silky fabric of the article slipped off of it, revealing the appendage and giving you a clear view (if you looked down) of the skeleton's member disappearing into your ass. Sans was right, you WERE a whore. You'd fucked Grillby, Burgerpants, Gaster, Nice Cream Guy... hell, you've even fucked Papyrus to 'relieve his stress from work' once or twice. But Sans? You couldn't stop going back to him. You'd never admitted it before, but you thought you fell in love with him.

"Ya betta not be thinkin' o' someone else right now, puppy..." Sans' accent jarred into your ears, breaking your thoughts and you shook your head. "O-of course not, Master." you stuttered out your reassurance between moans before that signature grin returned to those sharp teeth and Sans doubled his efforts.

The relentless pounding continued for some time, you were about ready to finish when a cock ring appeared on your dick. You let out a soft whine as you arched slightly only to be pinned back by blue magic yet again. "No cummin' yet, puppy~ this is a punishment, after all..." A whimper escaped you as you felt Sans finish without you before pulling out and backing up to view his work. 

You mumbled something under your breath and the skeleton crossed his arms, "Care to repeat that so I can understand it?" his statement made you tense up and you muttered louder, "If you put half the effort you use fucking me into your work then Papyrus wouldn't get so pissed at you all the time..." now wasn't the best time to get cocky with your 'lover', but you couldn't help it. Your attitude kept you from thinking about the fact you were currently being denied orgasm.

"That so? Maybe I should try that then..." Sans dressed himself and went to the door, "I'll be at my post for the next hour, you stay put and think about what you did~" and with that he teleported away. He really just left you there: cuffed to the wall, cock ring on and on the verge of denied climax. 

You squirmed, trying to shimmy the cuffs at least off of the nail to get the ring off to no avail. You tried this for the next twenty minutes before Papyrus walked in the front door. "Boss! Help!" you called out when he saw you, "Sans just left me here during punishment, I can't get free!"

Papyrus gave you a look, "(Y/N), where did he even go? He's not at his post I checked on my way back" Wait, what? "That's where he said he was going..." Did he go to Grillby's? What a dick. At least you knew he wouldn't kill Grillby, who else would he get mustard from? Whatever the case, another 30 minutes passed of trying to convince Papyrus to help in anyway but he seemed adamant on letting the punishment play out properly.

By the time Sans got back you were struggling to maintain your composure and he let out a chuckle, "Ready to behave properly, (Y/N)?" he asked as he leaned in to bite your neck. You nodded, desperate for release. "Good boy..." Sans took off the cock ring and knelt down, taking your cock in his teeth and sucking roughly. The treatment was pure bliss for your sensitive dick and soon enough you came down his throat. 

Sans swallowed it all down and released you from your binds, sitting with you snuggled into his lap, "Who do you belong to?" he asked softly-more sincere than demanding this time.

"Y-you, Master..." you mumble before passing out in his arms.

(Sorry this request took so long, my UT/UT AU inspiration dropped drastically halfway through writing it. But here it is! This was a request from VeryTeddyLove! Thanks for requesting and I hope you enjoyed it! Requests go to this page:

https://www.wattpad.com/347379465-oneshots-for-all-au-sans-x-male-reader-lemon

Later!)