Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Start from the beginning

"Ew!" Giorno yelled from his seat.

He had been watching the exchange between you and Dio.

"H-Hey! Eat your breakfast!" You blushed.

When Giorno finished his breakfast it was now time for lessons. Dio didn't like the idea of Giorno going to school with other influences, so he decided to keep him at home and homeschool him, you certainly didn't mind and neither did Giorno.

The two of them would head up to the study and Dio would pull out a book and read it to him to teach him to read. He'd also teach him a bunch of other subjects, especially history. He had technically been alive for so long that he knew a lot about it.

You admired Dio's intelligence it was one of his more attractive qualities. When it used to be just the two of you, he'd talk about various subjects for hours and would remember all the fascinating details about each and every one of them. Sometimes he'd feel bad for being the only one talking but you enjoyed hearing his voice so it never bothered you.

When lessons were over, you decided to take Giorno out to the market to buy some groceries. Unfortunately Dio couldn't come with you both because of obvious reasons, but you were glad he'd have time to rest.

Before the two of you left Dio pulled Giorno aside, "What does father always tell you before you leave?"

"Protect Mommy when Daddy isn't around!" He smiled.

Dio gave Giorno a satisfied grin and patted his head.
He kissed you on the cheek and the two of you were off.

You held Giorno's hand as you walked down the street. You and your little family resided in Naples, Italy. You moved here shortly before Giorno was born. Both you and Dio travelled around a lot but neither of you had ever been to Italy, so you both decided to settle there before the baby arrived.

You strolled through the market while Giorno pointed at various fruits and vegetables telling you what they were. You grabbed food for dinner and made sure to purchase some red wine for Dio.

When you finished purchasing your items, you and Giorno began your walk home. As you walked you encountered two thugs who looked like trouble. Your hold on Giorno's tiny hand tightened as you walked past them.

"Hey pretty lady where you heading?" One of the thugs said.

You sighed but kept going, holding Giorno close.

"Hey he asked you a question!" The other thug said while grabbing your shoulder.

He grabbed onto it in a rough manner that allowed your stand to recoil. The man winced slightly at the pain.

"Stay away from us!" You spat.

The men drew closer to the both of you. You kept Giorno behind you. Before the men could lay their hands on you, you felt something moving around in your bag. A small mouse leaped from the bag you were holding and onto the street. It hurried up on one of the man's legs and he panicked. Eventually the mouse fell to the floor and he stepped on it. No sooner than he did that he too was crushed and contorted in a horrifying manner. You gasped at the sight and the other man went pale. He ran off hoping to avoid the same fate.

You quickly picked up Giorno and hurried away from the scene back home.

That had to be another stand user...

You hurriedly opened the door and slammed it quickly behind you. You were breathing heavily.

Upon hearing you enter Dio descended the stairs and hurried to your side.