Chapter five

-Kaz-pov-
What is wrong with me today? Smiled, laughed a bit. She hurt his feelings? That's how she disabled him? That's pitiful. But, does make her even more useful. I'll have to make another test.
-Felix-pov-
i hate fake smiling... but im really good at it, and they can't tell. i sigh as i go down stairs. then i hear barking outside. i rush past every one, not caring if i make noise and i see a big man, walking a large wolf with no collar. i see the man about to sick the animal on someone who, truly did nothing wrong. i run over and sit on my feet in front of the dog, staring him down.
"Move yourself or else."
the man speaks in broken kerch. i shake my head. he shrugs and gives the wolf a command. it runs the last few feet away and stops in front of me, bearing its teeth. i keep my eyes on his as i push my forehead to his and slide my right arm down the side of its neck and its shoulders. it calms down and pushes its head against mine, nuzzling my neck. i smile, real smile as i move to hug the giant dog. the man walks over and pushes me away from the dog.
"What did you do?!"
the dog moves quickly, standing over me and growling and snapping his teeth at the man. the man looks angrily at the dog and lifts his hand at it. then i stand up from under the dog and growl at him.
"Mine. Don't, touch."
he hears someone call him and gives us a mean glare before running off. i look toward the slat and see everyone staring at me in shock. i turn towards where the poor man was and see him smile at me.
"th-thank you miss!"
he runs off. i fully straighten up on my legs and pat the dogs head. he reaches my chest.
"common, lets go home."
he walks next to me.
"your name's bear now, cause your big."
he barks and wags his tail. we walk closer to the slat and he stops, smelling the air and growling.
"it's ok bear, trust me."
he relaxes slightly and we walk in. i look up to see Kaz giving me a stern glare. i lower my head.
"What do you plan to do with the dog now?"
i look up at him with puppy eyes.
"i-i was hoping h-he could stay with me...? p-please? i promise i'll make sure he doesn't get in the way, a-and he can have my food! please let him stay..."
his glare softens and he clears his throat.
"Keep it out of my way. You will still be given your own food. Now, off to bed. Everyone."
he glances at me and goes up stairs. i smile and rub bears head.
"hear that? you get the stay!"