author's note

bonjour monsieurs et mademoiselles. 

so, I will be posting the prologue of the sequel as well as the release date for it tomorrow after my appointment in the morning. I hope to see most, if not all, of you there. And I apologize for the cliff-hanger ending, I know those are the worst. But they're so fun to write.

The sequel is rated PG-13 but I made a list of everything that I'm planning on including in it (like warnings, just so no one ends up reading anything they're uncomfortable with).

-swearing (duh)

-boyxboy (double duh)

-alcohol abuse/drug abuse

-smut. yes, detailed smut. (it will probably end up getting rated R eventually).

-sexual references

-crude humor

and that's about it. So I hope you're excited, because I am! I also just hit 500 followers a little bit ago. Which is insanely cool. So thanks for that.

And thanks for just supporting me and Catfish in general. Thanks for reading,  voting, commenting, and adding the story to your reading lists. Thanks for your character asks and your kind words and your patience, I love you all so very much. 

I'll let you know in ANOTHER author's note (I know, I know) when I post the sequel in case you don't follow me or you miss the notification. 

-emily