Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]

Start from the beginning

"d-did.. Todoroki just huged you?!"

Mina shouts.

"tell us everything Y/N!!!"

Toru said in excitement.

"he's just worried.. That's all.. My mom who's a villain just got back in the country.."

You answered and smiled.

"but Todoroki wasn't that clingy.."

Ochaco told you.

"i don't know.. Maybe he's just that worried.."

You told them and stood.

"where are you going?.. We're still not finished talking.."

Momo asked.

"hehe! I'll go and know the answer to your question.."

You told them and run up leaving them in the lobby but instead of going to Shoto's room and go talk to him, you went to your room and lay at your bed to think.

On the other hand, Kirishima's talking to Bakugo inside Bakugo's room.

"what I'm trying to say is.. Try being nice to her.. She didn't do anything to you anyway.."

Kirishima told Bakugo.

"Nice?.."

Bakugo asked him.

"y-yes.. You're always mad at her and would mock her whenever you see her.."

Kirishima told him.

"why do you even care? You like her don't you?"

Bakugo asked and stood in front of Kirishima.

"she's really nice if you come to know her.."

Kirishima answered as his cheeks turn red and looks away from Bakugo's gaze.

"not that.. When you see her with that half half.. How do you feel?"

Bakugo asked.

"h-hurt.."

Kirishima answered and Bakugo pick up his jacket.

"wait?! Don't tell me you like her as well?"

Kirishima asked in surprise.

"i don't know.. This feeling, irritates me when i see her.."

Bakugo answered and went out of his room leaving Kirishima in a conclusion Bakugo's not sure how to react about his feelings for you.

While Bakugo walks at the hall he passes by Shoto who seemed to be thinking deep but Bakugo hit his shoulder intentionally that Shoto stops and turn to ask Bakugo.

"what's your problem?"

"should i be asking you that?"

Bakugo asked that made them look intensely at each other but then Kaminari saw what was happening so he went between them and tried to calm the mood.

"hehe! Oi Bakugo! I was thinking maybe let's head out and take a jog before dinner."

Kaminari said and pull Bakugo away from Shoto. On their way around the school to jog.

They found a woman who seemed to look like you but rather more mature, hound dog who's the security personnel in school was in a hurry with other heroes after detecting the womans presence.

You who's inside your room felt chills and could feel blood related to your that you stood from your bed and mumbled.

"mom.."