Ohshc x reader

We walk in side the store and i take a buggy "oh oh! Can i get in the buggy y/n-Chan?" I look down to see hunny jumping up and down i roll my eyes and laugh "Your such a kid" i pick him up and put him in the big part of the buggy "ok!" I turn around and face the rest of the host i pull out my list of thing i need I rip it up in four pieces each piece of paper having a few thing i need on it i take three baskets and hand one to haruhi one to mori and one to hikaru "ok hikaru and karou you go and get these thing" i hand them the pieces of paper that has mostly dairy on it "Tamaki and haruhi you take this list" i hand them their list which has fruits and vegetables on it "and mori and kyoya you take these" i had them a list that has different things on it "and me and hunny will take this list" I show them the last list they all nod "yes ma'am!" Tamaki and the twins yell "ok then go go go!" The twins run off and tamaki grabs Haruhis and and runs off kyoya and mori still standing there i could tell that mori wanted to stay by hunnys side "shoo shoo" i said to him make a shoo motion with my hands "hunny is ok with me" he gives a small smile and pats my head and they walk off "yay i get to hang out with y/n-Chan!" Hunny yells i turn and look at him i laugh and start pushing the buggy "ok first thing we need is ramen" i said i go down a aisle and look around "got it y/n!" Hunny yells and i see him reaching over the cart and grab a pack of ramen he gives me a big smile and i give him a sweet one and blush on my face as well as him "cuteie" i say "your cute to y/n-Chan" i pat his head and look back at the list "ok ne-" "we got everything y/n!" I jump and turn around to see the twins with big smiles on their faces "dang guys y'all scared me there, ok put the groceries in the cart" i walk to hunny and take him out the cart "no i want to stay in" hunny complains "you can get on my back if you want?" He jumps on me and i stumble alittle "gosh hunny you can't just jump on me like that" "sorry" "can y'all push the buggy?" I ask the twins they nod and start pushing it "ok so like i was saying next up on the list is brownie batter" we look around and we find it tamaki and haruhi all so down there "hey Tamaki,haruhi" i said they look over and wave i take the brownie batter and put it in the cart and push hunny up alittle more to stop him from a sliping "well here you go we just finished our list haruhi says and puts the stuff in the buggy "us to" i turn and see kyoya and mori he puts the stuff in as well "great now let's check out" we go check out and put the bags in the car we all sit in the car but this time tamaki and hunny switch places i turn the radio on some jazz we pull up to a stop sign and the twins speak up "hey y/n~" the say "yes?" "Could we maybe spend the night?" The say "sure" "please y- Wait you said yes?" Tamaki says "i don't care really" "well i have to get home" haruhi says "yes and i am busy tomorrow" kyoya says "ya and takashi has to be somewhere as well but i can stay!" Hunny says i laugh "ok then"
.....{TBC}