Ohshc x reader

Hi this chapter will be really short btw I'm still really sick but I'm slowly getting over it

You
I open the club room door to be met with rose and a bright light "welcome" i hear the group say "hi" i said i close the door and drop my bag next to the door "hello y/n-Chan!" Hunny yells and jumps on me i laugh and start spinning him "hello hunny" i said i stop spinning him and he wobbled alittle and i feel pressure on my shoulders "hey y/n~" the twins say "hello demons" i said with a smile and i roll my eyes i push them off and turn to the dressing rooms "now if you don't mind i need to go change into my outfit" i said "my dear daughter why doesn't daddy get a hello!" I turn my head to tamaki sulking i laugh and he turns his head to me "hey daddy" i said i turn around and walk to the dressing rooms i walk in and start changing when i walk out i hear the twins laughing i see tamaki with a dead look on he's face "what happened?" I asked i tilted my head to the side cutely the all look to me and blush i laugh mentally knowing exactly what I'm doing I'm in a maid outfit my hair is in low curly ponytails i have my hand behind my back together "t-tamaki is just surprised by you calling him daddy" i giggle and they blush more and the kyoya destroys my fun "we're about to open get ready"

After host club

"So y/n?" Hikaru says "ya what's up hikaru" "I'm k-" i put my finger to his mouth and go close to him "no no no you can't trick me hikaru" i said i put my mouth to his ear and whisper "I'm to smart for that" i pull away fast and smile "so what do you need to tell me?" I ask he's face red and his eyes have a little lust in them "um-um" i feel arms go around my shoulders i look alittle to see karou "we were wondering if tamaki told you were going to the beach next week?" "No he didn't" i eye tamaki and he starts shaking "i-i-i totally forgot about it hehheh" he says "did you or did you not want me to go with y'all?" I said "no no-" i make tear go into my eyes but not enough to make tears go down my face "you did didn't you!" In a instant hunny and both of the twins are all over me saying that i can go and that tamaki is just being mean i get a evil smile and then I'm dropped i look to them "what i can't have some fun from time to time the twins do it" i said them tamaki starts shaking the twins "see you little demons your making my daughter in to a troublemaker!!" I get up and take my bag i walk to tamaki and kiss him on the cheek "don't worry daddy~ I'm purr-fectly ok ha get it sense i have a cat chain" i take my little cat head and shake it i laugh again i walk to the door and open it "bye loves~"
I walk out and close the door behind me knowing damn well what I'm doing

With the host
Everyone besides haruhi is shaking the now 'dead' tamaki asking how the kiss felt~