Chapter 9😈 It's That Day

Start from the beginning

"Hey you bastard! I hope you're ready to get your ass beat", Bakugou yells after him. Dominic smirks and turns around walking backwards, "nah man! I don't swing that way! Plus, you'll barely see me and the others. But don't feel too sad about it~."

Bakugou twitched in anger with a huge blush on his face at the comment. "You... BASTARD I DON'T SWING THAT WAY EITHER!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Dominic was long gone down the corridor during the blonde's outburst. Mina looked at Bakugou with a smirk, but luckily the boy had already walked off in anger or else she would've been screwed.

•••••••••

   "I wanna be in the Sports Festival! I wanna show off MY quirk", Veronique whined as they watched all the students, excluding them, standing out in the field. "This. Is. Not. FAIR!" Caleb rolls his eyes, "your whining isn't fair. Shut up a moment, you're blowing my ear drums out." Veronique huffs at the goth's comment and crosses her arms and legs and looks away from the TV like a little brat.

     "You don't have to complain." They looked over at their mentor , 'older brother', and nanny, who casually walked into the room with the iPads from class. Miss Ariel smiles at the seven kids. "My~ don't you all look nice in your elite uniforms", she says as she looks over them. Kaiya and Hugo blush at the compliment. Veronique and Ollie gave her a wide smile while Sierra and Caleb gave her a small smile. Dominic smirked, "we know", he says.

     Mr. Grimm and Malachi passes out the iPads. "Ugh! I don't wanna be entertained with this", Veronique groans, "I wanna show offer quirk!"

    "You will", Mr. Grimm says, "through technology".

     "Eh? How so", Hugo asks. Malachi points to the TV and they all turn their heads to listen in on what Midnight says.

    "In this challenge. There will be obstacles that you'll have to go through. But, we also have some very important people that will be controlling how they create the course and what obstacles they'll implement into the challenge!"

  "Does she mean", Caleb starts.

     "Us", Dominic finishes with a wide smirk.

    Mis Ariel smiles, "indeed she is. That is why we've brought you your iPads."

      "This will be your control panel. You'll be using your quirks through the device to add whatever monster or obstacle in the challenge." Veronique and Ollie cheers in excitement, even though they couldn't physically show off, they were still using their quirks to make the students go through misery.

(yes these elites are a bit evil as hell even though they're going to a top hero school, it's a 50/50 with them. Can't help it, okay on with the story!)

    On the TV screen, they watched the students getting ready to enter the tunnel, which looked awfully narrow, as the count down was heard loud and clear. Their iPad screens changed into an almost holographic screen with buttons that were fit for their quirks. In the corner of the device, a little screen of the students popped up.

"START!"

    And off the students went! As they all ran into the tunnel together, they were getting squished together, except for a the vase majority of students from Class 1-A.

    Todoroki froze the ground underneath everyone. Many individuals were stuck while some were trying to slide their way out. Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, and Aoyama were the first few to get out.

    "Oooh~, they made it out", Veronique coos. Her smile then grew, almost like a Cheshire Cat. "Ollie Walle? Thinking what I'm thinking?" Ollie turns to his 'sister' with a cheerful smile. "I believe I do Vee!" Both kids started typing away at their tablets then showing each other what they've programmed and gave each other a smile and head nod. The two looked up at the screen to see that Todoroki had froze the robot in a unbalanced position to where it'll fall over.