Chapter 5 - Dance on top of a moving car

Start from the beginning

I bust out my best shuffle while Alice pumps Pinata by Vice (and some other shitholes) with the bass amplified. It's fricking epic. My amazing dancing is being judged, extremely harshly by some people, from neighbours and random people on the sidewalk.

Fuck, it's someone I know. This guy I kinda know from school is staring at me both scared, confused and entertained. And... is that competition I see deep in his soul? Damn, I just got challenged. Levi, I think that's his name.

"Oi, can I join your dance party over there?" He asks me, well he yells it over the music but asks nevertheless.

"Sure but we HAVE to do something about your clothes." I gesture towards his whole body.

"Only if I get to wear an outfit as awesome as yours!" Levi says.

"Wow, such a charmer," I say sarcastically and pretend to woo over him.

"Thank you, thank you very much."

"Ok so, with the outfit, I think you will need some of these glow sticks and I guess I could give up my fishnets because you'll SLAY THEM, QUEEN!" I click my fingers from side to side.

"Yas honAY give them to me right now." He sasses right back.

I strip my fishnets right off in front of him because why the fuck not and I have a skirt on anyway then proceed to pull off all but 2 of my glow sticks which remain on each of my wrists.

"Okaaaaaaay then, strip right in front of me!" He yells for the whole street to hear.

I just sigh in response. He pulls on the fishnets on top of his pants and immediately I can tell that we're going to be the best of friends (Alice you know you're always going to be my best BEST friend). He connects half of the glowsticks to make a crown and puts the rest around his ankles and up his arms.

"Bro... That's exactly what I would do haha!" I laugh with him as he climbs onto the car with me, Alice just sighs and mumbles some VERY VERY explicit things under her breath.

"Alice amp the bass and let's make this something everyone will remember whether they want to or not," I yell towards my bestest friend.

"You any good at dancing?" I ask Levi.

"No, you?"

"Definitely not!"

"Perfect!" We start busting out the sprinkler and then somehow manage to ballroom dance to Familia (by Nicki Minaj and Anuel AA) on top of a moving car.

Who knows how. I've learnt to just not think about anything too much, it would hurt my brain hole even though my IQ is 180... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, sorry I had a random urge to laugh maniacally.

Some popular person group is coming up at the next corner, Levi and I exchange looks, try the flatten ourselves out on the roof and make to less obvious that two weirdoes were just dancing spastically on a car. Levi is laying stomach up in the corpse position (you know, with your forearms crossed over your chest and your hands touching your shoulders) so I do the same.

Any second now we'll be passing them...

"O. M. G. Is that two dead people on top of that car?" Popular person no.1 says.

"Holy Jesus is that Alice from the band driving that?" Dumbass yell-whispers to her friends.

"If you tell anyone about this or you'll be next," Alice yells out the window of her car, god bless her. Actually, she's more like Satan bless her. I can literally hear the smirk in her voice.

Levi and I start bursting out laughing after we pass them and turn the corner, Alice is desperately trying to keep her giggles in because I know she's jealous that I'm focussing on Levi more than her but she starts laughing too.