Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*

Start from the beginning

The both of you sat down in front of the television. Jotaro scrolled through the channels a bit until he found a movie that the both of you would enjoy. As the two of you sat there, you decided to inch closer to him. You were close enough that you were leaning up against him, he lifted his arm and placed it around your shoulder. You couldn't help but smile at how cute he was acting around you. It was almost like you were both still highschool.

When the movie finally ended you rose to your feet and stretched. You happened to glance over at the clock sitting above the TV.

"Wow ten already?" You commented, "I should get going, I don't want to over stay my welcome..."

Jotaro stood up as well, "You'd never be overstaying you're welcome..."

He walked you to the door.

"Well thanks for today Jotaro, as usual it was fun. Same time again next week?"

"Definitely," He smiled.

You returned his smile with one of your own and turned around to leave.

"W-Wait!" He called out to you.

His cheeks turned pink and he did what he usually did and pulled his hat down over his eyes.

"Can I kiss you, please?"

Jotaro never asked much of you your entire relationship with him, it was always you asking him for assistance.

A-A kiss?

You'd be lying if you said that you never thought about kissing Jotaro before, in fact, you thought about it a lot. Of course, you thought of a lot of other things that were intimately connected to kissing but you never had the courage to try and/or act on them. Jotaro would be your first.

You stepped closer to him and looked into his eyes. Both of you were visibility nervous over the exchange. Jotaro looked as if he was ready to burst and almost instantaneously, he crashed his lips onto yours. He repeatedly kissed you over and over again as if his life was soon coming to an end. He pressed you firmly to him, and you felt as if your knees were going to give out if he kept this up any longer.

Your hands balled into tight fists over the wool of his black turtleneck.

"J-Jotaro..." You moaned.

It was getting harder to breathe now as he parted your lips with his tongue and began to explore the inside of your mouth. He was moving at a rapid pace, he couldn't get enough of you.

"I...I don't t-think I can...keep this up for much longer..." You gasped.

You were starting to get dizzy, it was as if Jotaro was casting a spell on you. With one swift motion, Jotaro carried you bridal-style to your bedroom and placed you onto the bed. Looks like you weren't heading home tonight after all...

Jotaro climbed on top of you and began kissing the nape of your neck. He savored every part of you.

Your eyelids were half closed at the pleasant sensations Jotaro was giving to you. He reached towards the buttons of your blouse and unbuttoned them all exposing your bra to him.

Your face turned a shade of crimson as he broke away from the kiss to examine your torso. He eyed you hungrily. You could tell he wanted to go further but you were still a virgin, this would be your first time experiencing this with a man. His green eyes pierced into yours making you shiver.

"Jotaro... I've never done this before..." You admitted.

"Me either," He replied, "You'll be my first."

You felt relieved hearing him say this, it was good to know that you both were inexperienced on the matter.

The sexual tension in the room grew the longer Jotaro hovered over you, but that wasn't the only thing rising... Your attention went to Jotaro's pants his erection was pressed firmly against his pants.

"W-Well... We better not waste any more time." You tried to say as confidently as you could.

Jotaro smiled at you and went to his nightstand to pull out a brand new box of condoms. You rose a brow.

"I thought you said I was your first?"

"...I bought them when we first started seeing each other again..." Jotaro shyly admitted, "Please don't think anything of it..."

You could tell he was embarrassed but that didn't matter, all that mattered was what was about to happen next...

Jotaro's practically ripped his sweater off and hurriedly unbuttoned his pants and took of his boxers. You watched as he placed the condom on his erection and came over to you.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I think so..." You responded.

Jotaro placed a hand on either side of your head. You shifted your hips so they were in line with his erection. The tips teased at your entrance, you wrapped your arms around Jotaro's back as he eased himself inside you.

Your eyes became glossy at the sensation. It did hurt quite a bit, Jotaro was so big and this being your first time didn't really help either. He gently kissed your cheeks and consoled you.

"It's alright..." He whispered, "Take your time."

After awhile of Jotaro lightly thrusting in and out of you to help make the process easier on you, you finally got used to him. From here on out he kept a steady pace. You had one hand tangled in his dark hair while the other was wrapped around his neck. He kissed your neck and trailed his way back up to your face. He kissed your cheeks and then your lips. The both of you spent more time making out with each other than embracing the fact that the both of you were seeing uncharted territory on one another. When it came time for the both of you to find your release, he kept his lips locked against yours and rode it out until the climax subsided...

* Back to Present Day *

You scooted closer to him on the bed until your bare chest was pressed against his warm back.

"Can you believe how many times we did it last night?" You teased.

You could tell that Jotaro was trying to retreat further into himself like a turtle in its shell.

You continued to hold him close to you, "You were great last night... I hope that you thought the same about me..."

"Of course," He responded, "How could I not?"

He turned over to face you. His handsome face seemed to glisten in the cracks of sunlight that peered into his room.

"You're so beautiful," He commented.

His large hand cupped your cheek. He treated you as if he was holding a flower. He didn't want to accidentally crush the petals, nor did he want it's condition to change while it was in his grasp. Your heart was as full as it'd ever been, having Jotaro in your arms after all this time felt like a godsend.

He repositioned himself so you were encompassed in his strong arms.

"We'll see each other again after this... Right?" You asked while peering up at his face.

His face softened when he looked into your beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"I couldn't imagine not having you in my life," He spoke, "You're the only one who can see right through me for who I really am."

Jotaro kissed the top of your head, "I'm hoping you'll stay here with me..." He said quietly.

You squeezed him tight and laid peacefully on his broad chest. You couldn't imagine leaving his side, you hoped that things would only get better for the two of you from here on out.