Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*

Comenzar desde el principio

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Eh, it was alright, I just worked. What about you?"

"Same here." He responded.

You both stared at the crashing waves. Every once in a while you'd see a seagull dive in to catch dinner. A gentle gust of wind pushed a few strands of hair away from your face, you looked over at Jotaro to catch him staring at you.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"U-Uh, nothing..." He said while pulling his hat further down over his eyes.

You smiled in response to his bashfulness but decided not to press further.

After another hour or so, Jotaro cleared his throat.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place... I know it's a little forward of me to ask but--"

"I'd love to!" You interrupted a little too eagerly.

Jotaro adjusted the cap on his head and smiled. He helped you fold up your blanket and you both made the short walk to his house...

Upon entering you took your shoes off and examined the cute traditional, Japanese-style home, it fit Jotaro perfectly.

"This is a really nice place you got here, I pictured you living in something like this."

Jotaro took your coat for you and escorted you to the living room. When you were seated, he went into the kitchen to prepare tea for the both of you.

While waiting for him you took it upon yourself to examine the large fish tank that was up against the wall. There were a bunch of brightly colored fish and little sea creatures that resided within it.

"It looks like you like the fish tank." You heard Jotaro say from behind you.

He set the tea down on the table and stood behind you. He was a little too close.

"Y-Yeah," You said trying not to let your nerves get the best of you, "It's big enough to fit a dolphin."

Jotaro chuckled at your statement, "Yeah I wish..."

You kept looking at the fish that swam back and forth in the tank while Jotaro stood behind you.

It was strangely awkward between the two of you. Neither of you said anything and it was starting to worry you. You were about to turn around until you felt two arms snake their way around your waist. Your backside was carefully pressed to Jotaro's torso.

"J-Jotaro?!"

He leaned forward and whispered in your ear, "The fish can't be that interesting, can they?"

"...Well, they're definitely cool," You replied while your face began to heat up.

You turned around in Jotaro's arms to see that he also had a blush that spread across his cheeks.

Once again Jotaro tried to pull down his hat to hide from you, but you instinctively reached for it and threw it to the side so you could see his face. He was shocked by your sudden actions.

"Don't hide from me Jotaro, you know I know you too well..."

"Yare yare daze..." He sighed.

You both were now staring at one another, Jotaro didn't let up on his grip on you. Jotaro looked as if had something he wanted to say. But he quickly shook the thought from his brain.

"Come on," He said while releasing you, "We can watch a movie if you'd like."

He picked up his hat and put it back on his head. You'd be lying to yourself if you said you didn't feel a little dissapointed that Jotaro didn't ask or even attempt to go further with you. But you didn't want to push him, nor did you want to rush things.