Chapter 8~

Chapter 8~

Jessica's P.O.V

How dare he kiss me? I mean, he is cute but I would rather be friends than... More than friends? The sad thing is, I think I'm starting to fall for Louis. He is so immature and careless that I just want to run away with him. But the problem is... I felt sparks when Harry kissed me. That is bad. Very bad. I couldn't like both of them, I could ruin their friendship. I have to stop liking Louis. And Harry. It's not like we're ever going to see each other again right?

We all got up silently, I glanced at Louis. He was staring at Harry, who was staring at me. I felt like I was in the middle of a sandwich. I was about to walk out of the hotel when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

I turned around and saw Harry taking out his phone.

"here, put your number in and I'll put mine in yours... You know, for texting and planning dates" He said with a cheeky smirk.

I looked at him in the eyes and my heart stopped racing like a race car. His eyes were staring at my lips. I felt my heart pick up again as he leaned in closer. For some weird reason I didn't move an inch when his lips were almost touching mine. Then I felt those sparks again. I completely forgot Louis was there. But it was impossible to ignore him as he rushed out of backstage. I quickly pulled myself back and gave Harry a questioning look.

" He'll be fine, he's just tired." he replies rolling his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" he yells before giving me a hug.

"what's tomorrow?" I ask.

"our date. Pick you up at 6:00!"

And with those words he was out of my sight.

Harry's P.O.V.~

I kissed her again. And she didn't move back when I leaned in. Louis stormed out of backstage and scurried off to the limo. I was so happy with myself at the moment, that I almost didn't notice Niall giving Emma a kiss on the cheek. Such a nice little leprechaun! It was obvious he was having some sort of feelings towards her, but Emma didn't notice it. She was so shy and quiet when you first meet her, but as she got more comfortable as you got to know her. Jessie said she is a completely fun and foolish girl when it's only the two of them. I would love to see Emma go wild, it would be very entertaining.

I push those thoughts away and leave Emma and Jessie to go to the Limo. I hopped in and notice Louis wasn't there.

"Bernard, where is Louis?" I ask the driver full of worry. If Louis wasn't here, where could he be?

"he took a taxi to Niall's house, he said he shall be spending the night there" Bernard answered me through his rearview mirror.

Oh great. Louis was in a bad mood.

Then again, I'm going on a date with Jess tomorrow.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for the reads! If you like the story

and want me to continue it, vote and comment!

-Jade