{YGO} ↘ You Want ↙ {Yami Marik}

'You wanna tear me up

You wanna stretch me out'

Kirie Ellens fretted silently to herself, pacing along the hallway almost nervously. Ryou was lost to the Shadow Realm and she didn't know what to do to help the ivory haired boy. True she was kind of scared of his darker half, but poor Ryou didn't need to suffer because of his darker half's actions, right?

And why was Ryou in the Shadow Realm now?

Because of the only other person who frightened her; Yami Marik.

She continued to worriedly pace the hallway in thought.

Unbeknownst to Kirie, a set of lavender eyes watched her movements in amusement from around a nearby corner. He loved tormenting people, it was a part of his nature - and it amused him to watch this woman pace around in her worry unaware of her surroundings as she fiddled with her fingers. The scene became even more amusing to the dark duelist as the woman began worrying her hands through her hair and mumbling to herself.

It was so amusing that he began to chuckle - which drew her attention to him.

"O-Oh my..." Kirie grumbled, freezing up slightly at the sight of Yami Marik. She gulped as he made his way closer to her, attempting to rationalize things in her mind. The smirk on his face still unnerved her, however.

"Having a problem are we, Kirie-dear?" he taunted causing Kirie to flinch slightly before she steeled herself up.

"O-Only because of you!" she snorted out, mentally wincing at the way her voice squeaked. Apparently Yami Marik had caught it, too, for his smirk widened.

"Is that so?" he continued to jest, leaning in closer to the woman enjoying the red coloring that flitted across her face at the close proximity.

Really, Kirie wasn't sure what she felt for the Egyptian man. True, she was kind of scared of him - he was a sadist and the only real emotion he showed happened to be his ambition to off the Pharaoh. But even so, she still found herself intrigued by the blond man and wanting to know more about him...

Yami Marik, however, merely enjoyed teasing people - to push their buttons and to break them. He found great enjoyment in the woman's predicament, really. She was just so innocent it was hilarious...

"Y-yeah, you jer-" Kirie never got to finish what she had mustered up the courage to yell as Yami Marik covered her lips with his roughly before moving off and leaving a dazed and embarrassed Kirie turning redder and redder.

Oh, how he loved to toy with people.

'I love you

But I'll never change'