Chapter two

Chapter two:

Kakashi pov 🍃:

The sun slowly started to peak through the window hitting the cherry blossom sleeping face the small purple on her forehead glew from the light. I softly smiled down at her and brushed her hair out of her face completely before looking over at the travel bags in the corner of my room.

"KAKASHI SENESI" a loud blonde voice yelled knocking the front door now . I quickly shot up as Sakura sat up "huh ?" She said rubbing her eye "I think naruto is here you stay here" I told her pulling my mask up throwing the blanket off of me and went out to where the loud student was.

"There you are! Have you seen Sakura me and sasuke went to her place this morning and she wasn't there and then ino and tenten didn't see her then we asked sai kiba hinata Lee shino " he started to list everyone in the village "and no one!" He threw his arms in the air as sasuke pinched his nose "I haven't seen her Maybe she's getting ready for the mission today" I told them crossing my arms

Sasuke smacked his head "or hiding from the dobe" he rolled his eyes . Naruto glared at him "you will pay for that!" He growled.

"Oh there you guys are!" Sakura walked up behind sasuke and naruto dressed in her Ninja wear "I was doing some running around and couldn't find you guys anywhere I even looked to the meet up spot for the mission " she smiled brightly at them
"SAKURA CHAN" naruto went to hug her and she stepped to the side letting him hit the ground "why Sakura Chan" he cried rolling

*a hour later *

"Alright! Mission time!" Naruto cheered as we walked out the gate of the leaf . "Do you have to yell over everything" sasuke glared at him.
"Don't be such a party pooper sasuke it's our first mission as a team 7 in years!" Naruto protested walking ahead of the group as Sakura fell back to walk next to me.
"Naruto we are all excited it's just a simple mission get this scroll from the rain and come back" she said taking a sip of water from her pouch . "I have an idea ! Let's have a race!" Naruto said stopping the group . "We are not children you dobe" sasuke said as the wind blew showing off his rinnegan. "Wait sasuke a race might sound fun" Sakura chipped pulling on her gloves . "That's the spirit Sakura~Chan" Naruto smiled

"You two can I don't want to waste my energy on child games" sasuke crossed his arms "fine come on Sakura Chan!" Naruto grabbed her arm and got ready .
"Oh Naruto Naruto be ready to eat my dust" Sakura smiles taking off running jumping into the threes "HEY NO FAIR!" He yelled running after her.

Sasuke sighed shaking his head "hey lighten up I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen" I told the young man next to me . Sasuke modded "I know but those two can just be so loud at times" I chuckled "but you wouldn't ask for any other teammates." I told him . Sasuke just looked away putting his hands in his pockets.

...
Sakura Pov🌸

"Ha I win!" I shouted lifting one foot in the air with my arms up spinning at the gate of the rain "no fair! It's because you started before me" Naruto pouted crossing his arms . "No you're just slow" I flicked his nose" he bent down to pout more as kakashi and sasuke came walking up .

"I take it the dobe lost" sasuke said looking down at the pouting adult . Giggling I held up a thumbs up "lady tsunade and I have been working on our speed lately" Naruto shot up "you seen grandma! Why doesn't she ever want to see me" He got in my face .
"Because I help her with her treatments and she helps me with my training no time for you" I placed my finger on his chest pushing him back . Naruto grumbled stomping in one place .
"Okay okay lets go get our scroll and get back to the leaf okay"Kakashi stepped in placing his hand on naruto head . "Aye" The 3 of us said turning going into the rain.

....

"They didn't have to be so rude" Naruto rolled his eyes as kakashi placed the scroll in his pack . "You shouldn't of started fights with anyone" I crossed my arms " he was asking for it!" "I don't care!" I smack his arm "If we want to make nice with the rain you can't be picking fights with everyone ." I growled . "She has a point naruto " sasuke walked up to us "oh don't you start" Naruto glared at him . "Fine have the whole village get mad at you because you can't get along with anyone who dares flirts with Sakura when she doesn't even want you" sasuke said walking ahead "hey!" Naruto said running after him and started to argue .
I feel back behind to walk next to kakashi sighing "what's wrong little blossom" he said patting my head . Shrugging I looked up at him "it's our first mission as a team again and it's been nothing but fighting " I rubbed my arm looking back down to the ground as we walked. Kakashi chuckled "I wouldn't expect anything else it's how the team was those two going at it Naruto loud self it makes how we are" I looked up to answer him when he turned holding up his kuni blocking the incoming attack.
Naruto and sasuke came back to us back to us "what the hell" sasuke said slowly pulling out his blade " I have a feeling this mission isn't going to be so simple " I mumbled .

"Little leaf ninjas" a voice said jumping down from the trees walking up to us well me. "What a little beauty " he placed his finger under my chins lifting my face up . I went to punch him but my hands wouldn't move "get your hands off of her!" Naruto yelled and started to run to him "ah" he lifted up his finger sending Naruto back flying.
"Naruto!" I yelled "shhh" the rain ninja placed his finger on my month . "Sakura don't just stand there!" Naruto yelled .
"She can't move Naruto it's Sakura do you think she would just do nothing ?!" Sasuke growled .

"Well little leaf I did my research on all 4 of you." He placed his hand around my neck as i glared at him "Sakura Haruno the leafs top medical ninja and strongest kunoichi and in a secret relationship but I couldn't find out with who. " he ran his hand down my face .
"Sasuke Uchiha . Only uchiha left alive the power of the rare rinnegan went crazy for years and came back after the 4 war." He threw a kuni at sasuke and went into his shoulder as he tried to block it "sasuke!" I managed to yell out "ah ah no talking!" He punched my stomach and I fell to my knees holding my stomach coughing "Sakura Chan!" Naruto yelled "Naruto uzumaki one of the leafs strongest ninjas on the path of being hokage the power of the nine tails" he held a kuni to my neck "one step and the blossom is done." He glared at Naruto who was about to jump at him .
"And finally Kakashi Hatake" He looked around for him "Hey where did he go?!" He growled throwing me down face first into the ground backing up and started to look around . I felt my arms twitch 'I can move' I thought before crawling over to Naruto and sasuke quickly . Naruto pulled me up as sasuke got up standing next to Naruto to block me as I shook off my arms "hey!" The rain ninja yelled . Not to log after kakashi appeared behind him putting him in a choke hold "so the rain doesn't want peace with the leaf fine but if you ever touch my friends ever a again I can just snap your neck now." He growled.

"Hah yeah! Go kakashi sensei" Naruto cheered . The rain ninja glared and held his fingers up disappearing .

"Keep on Guard for the rest of the trip back." Kakashi said walking up to us and I healed sasuke shoulder . "I wonder why they would do that" Naruto said as we started to walk again.

"Who knows but just be careful especially you Sakura they want you for something" Kakashi looked down at him . I nodded taking a wipe out my pack and started to rub my face to take some of the dirt off .

........

"I'm off! I told shikamaru I will meet him for Ramen when i came back !" Naruto said running off to find his shadow bending friend .
Sasuke closed his eyes and started to walk away "I need a nap" he said disappearing .

Kakashi looked down at me "I don't have to be back in the office until tomorrow " he smiled behind his mask "can we just go to your house and relax?" I suggest. "After you" he said as I walked ahead rubbing my neck .

...
I sat down on his bed taking my shoes off and slowly stretched back down onto the bed "you look like you had a rough day" he joked taking his jacket and shirt off "just a little" I curled up into a ball . "Well I'm taking a shower would you like to join?" He smirked at me . I softly smiled and got up "fine but I'm washing my hair first"I pointed at him going into the bathroom with him following behind "yeah yeah" he chuckled closing the door.