Hospital.

Taren ^  TaraandJayen   I love you, thanks for the chapter idea! sorry it took so long. 

Taren POV.

I was pedalling my bike, heading home after work at the library, when I can across a horrifying sight. I could see the wood cased road ahead, but the normally peaceful road was littered with debris and dirt. Scatters of metal lay upon the road, hindering my path and forcing me to swerve through the maze, I found the main body the crashed car, which upon closer inspection was actually two cars smashed together.

I got off my bicycle, placing it on the ground, as I slowly approached the pandemonium of metal lying ahead off me. I moved round to one of the cars left side door, frowning as I saw a phone with a shattered screen vibrating with messages and missed calls. I picked it up, being careful of the glass, and gasped as I saw a few familiar names. I ran the rest of the distance to the wreckage seeing a teenage girl covered in scratches and cuts, on top of a teenage boy, in a slightly better condition but still hurt.

As I checked the other side of the cars, I fumbled for my phone calling 911. I gulped as I saw another girl, seemingly older than the other one, in the front seat of the black Range Rover, with her head on the steering wheel.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Help, there's been a crash. I don't know what happened but there are two teenagers and a young woman, in one car and," I paused as I caught a glimpse at a man in the second vehicle, he was halfway through the windshield, "a man in another." I answered a few more questions and gave them the location. Before waiting for the emergency services to arrive.

I saw flashing lights tumbling down the road, as I called one of the familiar names on the smashed phone.

After three rings he picked up, "Sorry, now is not really the time, Ren."

"I think you might want to hear this babe."

One hour later. Ryder POV.

We rushed into the hospital, as Dad parked the car. Mom and my brothers ran to the front desk, to ask where she was, but I had spotted Taren across the room and raced to him. At the sound of my steps, he turned, just in time to catch me as I collapsed into his arms.

"Is she okay? Babe, is my baby sister alright? Please tell me, we're all really scared, I'm really scared. I don't know what to do or say to my brothers, is she okay? Rennie, please tell me." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Hey, Hey, it's okay. She should be alright, the doctors said she might have broken her arm, but other than that and a few bad cuts, she's okay." My darling boyfriend replied, with some of the best news of my life.

"Thank God. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much." I exclaimed moving in to kiss him, not caring if only Tyler, Ace, Gray and Peter knew about my sexuality and my boyfriend.

We broke apart as my family finally noticed us and ran over, startling Taren as my brothers hammered him for news. He repeated what he told me and we all started hugging each other. Dad ran in a moment later, immediately finding our large group in the quiet waiting room.

"Any news?" He quizzed, as another couple sprinted inside, I recognised them as Lucas and Cat's parents. Mom waved them over, as Ren explained what he knew again this time with more details about the Smyth siblings for their parent's benefit. I stayed by his side, clinging to him permanently.

A doctor came in and called out, "Catherine and Lucasian Smyth and Theodosia Nightingale." We all turned to her calling out varying forms of 'yes'. She said they would all be fine after a bit of recovery and that they were resting but could have some visitors.

The Smyths went into the first room the doctor had led us too, as my brothers and I tried to file into the room right next to it. In the end, we somehow managed to all fit, Thayden going right to her side with Dad as the rest of us just stood there.

Thayden POV

As soon as I saw her, I was fighting back tears. My twin sister hurt. I hated it.

After she had not returned in time from her date, we had started getting worried, then she wouldn't answer our calls or texts. We had started panicking. When Ryder got a call from someone, I could hear the pain in his voice and see it in his face, I got very scared.

Next thing I knew, I was in the car with my family, then in a waiting room with some older boy, I had never met, scrambling for some good news.

Now, here we were a family of eleven crowding around the twelfth member, the only daughter. She had her eyes closed, she looked really peaceful, I felt Dad move beside me and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I turned and buried my head in his shoulder, surely staining his shirt with my tears.

I heard the others shift closer to one another, hugging or just being there. Ace pulled up a chair for Mom on Thee's other side, and she sat down. That was how we stayed for over an hour. Just with each other, comforting each other, being a family.

Until she opened her eyes.

Sorry for the wait my darlings!!! Please comment, i do love seeing your comments. they make me smile xxx