Remarried

"REMARRIED. As in a new mum? And the weddings next week?!.. WHAT?!" My twin, Thayden said. His puzzeled looked matched mine and my other three brothers. 

"Yes and no, Thay. The wedding is next week and your going to meet Elizabeth and her sons tonight, but she doesn't have be your new mum. She said as long as you like her she doesn't mind." Dad said. WAIT! SONS! MORE BROTHERS, well step-brothers, BUT STILL! UGHHH. 

"Wait, how many sons?" Max asked, knowing perfectly well what I was thinking.  

"Five, you'll meet them tonight." dad said cautiously looking at me. 

"FIVE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! FIVE. Are you telling me that I'm going to four brothers and five step-brothers?!" I yelled. "I'm going to my room to think. I need it."  The boys shared looks as I walked upstairs. 

"Come on boys, please, Beth's really nice and don't you think Theo needs more female input in her life?" Dad said chuckling at the end.

"HEARD THAT!" I yelled. The boys started laughing. So what, if I was a tomboy. 

Le Time Skip..

"Hey, Dad said they'll be here soon. How you doing with all this.?" Thay asked. 

"Yeah, I'm just shocked. Thats all..." I said, Thay gave me the 'really' face, and I sighed and said, " Five more brothers, I'm not going to make it to adulthood." 

"It won't be that bad, chill." He laughed. Then the doorbell went. We looked to each other and I sighed as we left our room and walked downstairs.

I heard my Dad greet Beth and introduce Cas, Alex and Max. They all said hello as Thayden walked down the stairs and looked back at me with a question in his eyes. I shook my head to tell him I was staying at the top of the stairs to evesdrop and he gave me a mishevious smile. 

"Hey Dad" Thay said, the smile still there. 

"Oh there you are, Beth meet Thayden my second youngest and Theodosia's twin. Where is Theo by the way, Thay?" My dad said. He won't sell me out, yet. 

"Bedroom, I think." Yes, Thay!

"I'll get her." Damnit Alex. He turned around and saw me on the stairs. He smirked as he sat next to me. 

"You know its rude to evesdrop." He grined. Knowing this was usual for me. 

"I'm sorry... I'm nervious Lex. What if they don't like me and then we're stuck together?" I mumbled looking down.

"Hey, hey, its going to be fine. I promise." He said. "Lets head downstairs, okay." I nodded. As we walked into the living room, I saw my Dad and brothers sitting with a rather beatuiful brunette and five boys who looked to be simillar ages to my brothers.

"Theo, There you are, meet Elizabeth Nightfall and her boys" Dad said. 

"Hello. You must be Theodosia, I've heard a lot about you." The woman said, giving me a hug and smiling. 

"Thanks." I said, still a little nevious. 

"These are my boys, the youngest is Peter he's your age I think." She said pointing to a boy sitting on the floor, my usual spot (What? Its comfy). " Thats Grayson, the twins Tyler and Ryder and my eldest Acer." Pointing the boys as she sat down again. 

"Hey" Acer and the twins said.

"Hello" Grayson said before nudging Peter.

"Hi" He said quitely. He was shy too! Yay friend. I waved back at them and sat on the floor beneth Max, looking at the youngest Nightfall boy. He looked up at me and gave and small smile, which I returned. 

Le Time skip...

The boys and Dad were talking, proberly about sports or something, when Beth asked me if I would like to go shopping with her tomorrow for the wedding. 

"Um, yeah sure." I relpied a small smile on my face. I then yawned and rested my head on the sofa. 

"Ohhhh someones tired." Max said.

"Do you want to go the bed Thee?" Alex said smiling. 

"Accually I will." I huffed at the boys.

"Oh, Theo you and Thayden are sharing your room with Peter until the wedding, when we move." Dad said.

"Oh okay, WAIT MOVE! What do you mean by move?" I asked.

"Oh...um, I forgot to tell you we're moving to LA to live with Beth. After the wedding." He said.

"And you're only telling me NOW! ...You know what I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." I sighed. 

"I'll join you Doze." Thay said getting up and walking upstairs with me. 

We got changed and got into bed, no words needing to be spoken to know what the other was feeling. 

"Den... I don't know what to do. I'm uncertain as to wether I'm happy for more family or sad to move." I whispered. 

"Either way it'll be okay Doze, The boys and I will always protect you, even though you can handle yourself." Thayden said. I smiled in thanks to my twin as a knock sounded. 

"Yeah" Thay said. Peter opened the door.

"Um, I was told I'm sleeping here." He said neviously.

"Oh yeah, sorry. You can bunk with Thay." I said smiling at the shy boy. He smiled back and stepped inside shutting the door behind him. He had already gotten ready so he climed into Thay's bottom bunk and fell asleep. 

"Goodnight Thee, Peter." Thay said and fell into sleep as well.

"Night Thay, Peter." I mummbled and sliped into a rocky sleep.