Music.

Theo's and Thay's bedroom^

P.S. Also the first bit of this chapter is mainly talking about the characters and what they do. 

Last night had been great. After coming home from shopping, we had sat down in the living room with all the boys and just talked and played games, just getting to know each other. 

I had learnt about Peter's love of science and Gray's love of Drama, he wanted to go into acting and Pete wanted to do something, or anything really, with science. Peter was also a bit of a nerd apparently and the twins loved to tease him about it, but he was cool with it. 

The twins loved sport, they played football, soccer and basketball at their school and for other clubs outside of school in LA. They also boxed a lot with Acer as it was a hobby of his and he wanted to get the twins into it. 

Acer, along with his hobby of boxing, was training at the police academy to become a officer. He had just left school this year and had only just started at the academy before he had come here for the wedding.

Beth was the CEO of a very important and large energy company, it was how she met Dad who is also a CEO. As a result of her job Beth was rather rich, but you wouldn't know it, same with Dad and us actually. 

In return for the information we got on the Nightfalls we told them about us. 

Cas worked as a mechanical engineer in a garage on the other side of town, and he loves fixing things in his spare time. Alex is into art and his guitar, he loves to paint and play music with me and the boys. Max, like the twins, was the sporting type but he didn't play as serious as them and he is also into videogames, your typical 'cool kid' stuff.

Thay, like Alex and me, is into music and he plays with us all the time, he is also an all-rounder kind of guy so he likes most things. He has no idea as to that he wants to do because he's an idiot, in my eyes anyway. 

I am into my music mashing and nuclear physics, a weird combination I know, but I'm weird anyway. The music I'll explain later but I'm interested in physics cause why not? I'm also your typical army brat, I want to go into the army as an EOD or become a nuclear engineer.

All of us Nightingale kids are into music, some more than others like me, Thay and Alex, but we all play an instrument and can sing. This is because of mum. She was an amazing singer and music producer and wanted her kids to love music too. Cas plays the guitar along with Alex, Max can smash the drums and Thay can Piano pretty well. I do mash-ups of other songs and make mine own sometimes too, I can also play the violin but I don't play often, it reminds me of mum.

It was due to this family music that I decided to head into the music room today and started playing one of our favourite songs; Bibia Be Ye Ye, by Ed Sheeran. 

Caspian POV

The boys and I were downstairs playing on the Xbox in the living room when we heard The song play.  At the first words; Bibia Be Ye Ye, my brothers and I jumped up and ran to the music room, joy immediately filling our hearts. Our soon to be step-brothers following behind with a lot of confused mumbles.

 Our soon to be step-brothers following behind with a lot of confused mumbles

We saw Thee grinning as she sang the first part of the song;

I lost my shoes last night, I don't know where I put my keys
I was tired and fell asleep beneath an oak tree
I bet my mother's proud of me from each scar
Upon my knuckle and each graze upon my knee, and all I know
Is I got a cab and then threw up on his car seat
He kicked me out and then I walked in the rain
I tell myself in every way, "I won't be doing this again"
And tomorrow's a brand new day

Thay jumped in to sing the next few lines,

Someone told me, "always say what's on your mind"
And I am only being honest with you, I
I get lonely and make mistakes from time to time

All the Nightingales sang the chorus,

So no man call ya, bibia be ye ye
Bibia be ye ye, ye ye ye ye
Bibia be ye ye

Max started singing the next verse with Alex jumping in half way through, 

I remember less and less and mostly things that I regret
In my phone are several texts from girls I've never met
And in the pocket of my jeans are only coins and broken dreams
My heart is breaking at the seems and I'm coming apart now

Alex; Now things are looking up, I'll find my shoes right next to the oak tree
And I'll get a bus straight into town and spend the afternoon
Looking around for the things that I left on the ground
And say you're with me, tomorrow's a brand new day

We all finished the last two choruses, smiling at each other as we did so. Thee grinned bigger than I had ever seen her grin and squealed. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We haven't sung in so long! I love it!" 

Theo POV.

YESSSSSSS! I love to sing with my family, Dad hasn't sung with us since mum though, but I still sing with my brothers sometimes. 

"Umm... W-What was that?" Tyler asked, confusion evident in his voice and face. 

"That was Our Family Song; Bibia Be Ye Ye. We sing sometimes together, and whenever do, that song starts it off." Cas said still smiling like the rest of my brothers. 

"Our mother was a musician, she got us all into music. So we Love to sing as it reminds us of her and some of the best times in our lives." Alex said. 

"So... do you guys want to do a music afternoon?" I asked, hope clear in my voice.

"Always Doze" Max and Thay said in unison.

"Of course" Cas and Alex said with them.

The Nightfalls looked to each other, in silent conversation before they all started smiling.

"We're in" Acer said.

I turned to Thay and gave a devilish grin that he returned, and we said one word in unison, "DIVIDE" 

Time Skip- Cause I'm lazy

We had spent the rest of the afternoon playing and singing Ed Sheeran's whole album, Divide. The favourites of mine being; New Man, Eraser, Castle on the hill and What do I know? The last one was mine and Thay's song, we always sang it together.  

All of us had had so much fun that afternoon, that we just collapsed into bed and fell asleep.