A Concert, a Party, and a Fire?

Victoria's POV

I sat in my seat uncomfortably. Thinking about what happened back before we left. I squirmed around in my seat, trying to make myself comfortable. Katie noticed my behavior and asked what was wrong.

*pokes* "Vic!" Katie said.

"Huh? Wha?" I said.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"Nothing." I sighed.

"You know, when people say 'nothing' there is obviously something," Katie told. "Now, c'mon tell me."

I sighed. "Harry and I had a bit of a quarrel before we all left."

"Ohh. Yeah, I could tell. I could hear you yell from all the way back."

"Am I really that loud?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Ugh, I'm so embarrassing!" 

"It's alright, Vic. You'll have other embarrassing moments than that."

"Gee, thanks."

Both of us laughed and joked along the way. Katie was the one who would always have my back and she would always know how to cheer me up when it comes to situations like this. All of us arrived at McDonald's and ran our way in. Everyone else ordered big meals like four large fries, two Big Macs, stuff like that. All I got was a snack wrap, small fries, and iced tea. I walked over next to Katie, Ashley, Anna, and Mel.

"What in the world is that," Katie asked.

"My dinner?" I laughed.

"That's a snack, not dinner."

"Just let her eat, Katie," Ashley said.

"Whatever, just don't come stealing my food," Katie said as she stuffed her mouth with food.

Just as I was about to take a bite out of my food, I once again had to hear someone criticize my food choice. And of course, it had to be Niall Horan...

"WHOA! HOLD UP! That's all you're going to eat?!" Niall shouted.

"Yes. This is all I am going to eat." I blatantly responded.

"Here, I'll have your food and you will have mine. Take my Big Mac." He shoved his food too quickly and left a mess on my face. I pushed his hand away and shot him a look. He realized what he did and quickly grabbed a napkin.

"Oh God! I am so sorry!" He quickly apologized.

"Ohh no, no. It's fine," I sarcastically said standing up, "It wasn't your fault.." I smiled evilly. I picked up Anna's burger and smashed it on Niall's face. I heard Anna complain about taking her burger but I ignored it. I stood there with arms folded looking at him. He stood there shocked. I stuck my tongue at him and all of us just laughed. I grabbed a napkin and wiped off the mess from his face.

"I think I'm going to remember not to shove another burger in your face again!" He said laughing.

"Good idea," I said smiling.

The rest of us threw away our garbage and drove back to the arena, where the concert will be taken place. It seemed like a long ride back but I didn't mind. It was already 6:00 pm and the concert started at 7:00. All of us went to the changing rooms and discussed last minute things. Everyone was rushing around backstage setting things up. The five of us went to hair and makeup and rehearsed the last minute. Its 7:15 and I could already see fans gathering in the auditorium. They were pretty loud. I was a bit nervous. Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Ashley.