We Meet Again

Victoria's POV

Oh great... He's walking up to me. For the rest of the day, I planned to avoid eye contact and conversations with this guy. So I folded my arms and turned away from his face.

"So, we meet again." He chuckled.

"Victoria, be respectful and introduce yourself to the people you are opening for! You don't want to make a fool out of yourself, do you?" Marvin asked.

"Oh! So, your name is Victoria? That is quite a beautiful name you got there." Harry said.

"Thanks..." I murmured.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Harry asked.

"I said thanks..." I murmured again.

"I'm sorry what?" He teased.

"Oh, you know what I said." I exclaimed.

I brushed away the feeling of eyes on me and pretended to cool about but I was mentally beating myself up for what I did. 

Alrighty, let's get down to work! Rehearsals are on Friday which is two days from now, so wear something comfortable to practice in! Don't be late or we are starting without you! Please exchange numbers with each other as well. We don't want to lose contact in case someone goes missing. And that is the last thing we all want, right?" said Marvin. "No questions? Alright, you're all good for the day. You may leave."

As I was walking towards the door, Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the room.

"Easy on the grip, man. You don't want to hurt your opening act, do you?" I said. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to make up that time we had" Harry asked.

 Scoffing at him. "You mean the "time" where we bumped shoulders on the street? I don't think that's enough to ask someone on a date." 

"So you would if we did have time."

"No." I gently pushed my way through and walked out the room. 

Okay! That's it for this chapter! Sorry if it's short! I was running out of ideas! And because my computer closed the tabs, so I had to start all over. If there are any errors, like missing words or misspellings. I'll fix it later, because I always read it over and stuff. Bye! :D

Hello. It's me. After "several" (three) years.