Taken Over By Jealousy

Harry's POV

I can't believe it... she already found someone for herself. Damn it. Is this what happens when I move on?! Argh! I hate this! This stupid feeling of jealousy is killing me! What the hell am I going to do to keep her off my mind! I love Victoria... not Anna. I'm practically using her to keep Vic off my mind. I know it's wrong, but to me, it seems that it's the only way.

"Aye! Haz! C'mon, the interview is about to start!" Zayn shouted. I ignored Zayn and ran my finger through my hair and burying my face in my hands, still agonizing about Victoria and her new "man".

"Hey... Haz. You alright?" Zayn asked.

"I'm grand! Absolutely GRAND!" I immediately replied, jumping to my feet.

"You sure...? Because ya sure don't look like it."

"I'm fine!"

"Alright! Geez!"

I flopped back down on the couch in the green room and covered my face with my hands. "Sorry, man. It's just that I have a lot on my mind at the moment."

"What's up?"

"It's Victoria."

"Again? I thought you moved on?"

"I thought I did so too! But now that I found out she has a new "guy" she's the only thing I can think about now!"

"Whoa, wait. New guy? Who is it and who'd you hear it from?"

"His names Aiden, apparently he's some dude that Victoria met at a club. Anna is the one who told me."

"I assume they're going out now?"

"Dear God, I hope not!"

"Ohh. Someone's jealous! Hahaha and plus aren't you with Anna?"

"Yeah.." I sighed, breathlessly.

"Don't you love her?"

Sigh. "I-I don't know. We're not even at that point in our relationship yet. Well, at least I'm not. Not too sure about her. And as bad as this sounds, I'm sort of using Anna to get my mind off Victoria."

"Ouch. Not a good move, bro."

"Argh! I know! That's I don't know what to do!"

"Look. I know you love Victoria and all but you need to relax. You have Anna."

"But Anna isn't the one I'm in love with!"

"I know that. C'mon get up we need to head out for the interview or else they're gonna start without us." Zayn said, pulling me up from the couch.

"Alright." I groaned, dragging my feet towards the door.

*The Interview*

"Hey, guys! I'm Reia from StarNews TV and I'll be your interviewer today!" "Now, this interview won't take too long. I'm just going to ask you, boys, a few questions we got from fans on Twitter! Because I know you boys have some other things to go to!" She smiled cheekily.

"This isn't going to be filmed is it?" I asked, curiously. I don't want Victoria to see this interview. Depending on the questions, one of them could be about who I'm dating.

"Harry!" Liam contended. "Filmed or not we have to give our respects to Reia."

"Oh, it's fine. And no this isn't going to be filmed but it will show up on our website." She replied. "Alrighty, first question! Do you enjoy being chased by your fans on a daily basis?"

"Of course! It may be scary sometimes but it's pretty fun being chased around. It's good exercise!" Niall joked.

"Haha, I see! Next question. What is your favorite fast food place?"

"In and Out Burger" Liam and Zayn answered.

"NANDOS!" Niall added.

I looked at Louis and we both didn't know because we pretty much like any place. "We don't have a favorite," I responded.

"Alright! Last question. Who are you all dating at the moment?" Zayn and I glanced at each other. Great... just great! What am I going to say?

"I'm single," Liam answered.

"I am dating the MOST amazing girl in the world... Eleanor!" Louis said aloud.

"Niall is dating Katie - a dancer and I'm dating a wonderful called Madison," Zayn replied.

"And what about you Harry? Are you dating anyone?" Reia asked.

"Uh," I stuttered. Zayn and the others eyed me for quite a long time. "I'm dating..."

"Anna... Say Anna" Louis mouthed.

"No one. Yep absolutely no one at the moment. Single pringle!" I laughed nervously as the boys' jaw dropped instantly.

"Interesting answer. It's quite surprising how most girls take interest in you the most. But I am pretty sure after your fans read our interview online they'll be quite happy!" Reia stated.

After answering all the questions during the interview we all walked back to the green room and sat down on the couch.

"Mate!" Louis exclaimed.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"What the hell happened back there?"

"Don't worry about it, Lou!"

"What do you mean 'Don't worry about it' You know I'll end up worrying anyways!"

"He's in love, Lou," Zayn revealed.

"In love? With Anna."

"Nope... Victoria." Louis, Liam, and Niall's eyes widened and quickly looked in my direction. I shuddered a bit from Louis icy cold eyes, which my made shift around in my seat in an uncomfortable way.

"You love... who?" Louis asked, already knowing the answer.

"Victoria... Lou. I'm in love with Victoria! Not Anna. Victoria." He stared at me for a little while, I stood up in front of him, waiting for him to punch me in the stomach as punishment. Instead, he gave me a pat on the back.

I looked at him confused. "You're not mad?"

"Mad?! Why would I be mad! For Christ's sake, MAN! You're in love! I can't get in the way of my little Hazza's love life!" He said grabbing me into a headlock.

"Aye! Watch the hair, Tomlinson!" He let go and smiled.

"Haz, if you truly love her then there is no reason to use another girl to push your thoughts away. You have to be forward and tell her face-to-face on how you feel."

I sighed heavily. "I've tried over and over already. There's no point."

"Then try harder. She's playing hard to get and in order to earn her trust; you're gonna need to prove how much of a man you are."

I pondered for a bit. "I'll think about it."

"And that's alright. Slow and steady wins the race."

"Alright! Enough of all the mushy-gushy stuff...GROUP HUG!" Niall shouted. We all huddled and laughed together. God, I'm glad I've met these guys...

HAHA! YAYYY! Harry finally confessed to his buds about what he feels for Victoria!!!! HOORAY FOR HAZZA! :D Anyways if you guys liked this chapter, then please comment and vote! It would be awesome if you did! I wanna know what you guys think about this story. I'm an amateur at making stories, so go easy on me.