#chapterOne - #intro

"Hello," the girl says. "I'm Cinderella."

Wait, why are we starting there?

Let's start at the start.

I was born in - no, not that far back.

A little forward.

When I was three - some more, please!

My wedding day - that hasn't happened yet!

When I was twenty one - just a little more...

There!

"And they lived happily ever after," whispers the TV. Kate never lets us watch if the volume's over 10. "The End."

"That was a nice movie," I say, pulling out my phone and opening up Twitter.

"You're wasting your time sitting there on your £%&. Go make yourself useful, unlike your parents," mumbles Kate.

I sigh and open up my chat group Secret Lovers.

Wow, I tweet. I luk like CindRela!

Dats y its my fave movy, Hunter tweets back.

Joyce lukd sooooo kyoot on Halowen as Cindrela! tweets Naomi.

@Ashlynn_Ella_2014: Rmembr shes a posr girl. & F her mum.

@HunterHHHenderson: Rlyy CINDY RELIA?

@PrincessNaomiRox: Loooool

@Ashlynn_Ella_2014: Shutup idiots

@HunterHHHenderson: Yich calm down sista

@LizzyBethPrice$$$: Hey

@£T#@N $T@€¥: Hey yourself beautiful

@LizzyBethPrice$$$: Hey yourself beautiful yourself handsome

@Declan_DiCaprio_Dude: Break it up lovebirds

@PrincessNaomiRox: what he said

@HunterHHHenderson: OK changing d subject lets talk abt how bad 1D is or sth

@PrincessNaomiRox: ahem still here mister

@Ashlynn_Ella_2014: shut it all of u #weHateWars

@Ashlynn_Ella_2014: brb

My name is Ashlynn Ella Glass. I'm 22 and I have freakishly long, flowing strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Some people say I look like a Cinderella with green eyes. Other people say I look like Ashlynn Ella from my fave TV show Ever After High (don't judge). I say I look like Ashlynn Ella Glass, the 22-year-old girl with freakishly long, flowing, dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

Katherine Layla Price is my foster mum. Kate has long wavy red hair and blue-green, so-piercing-it's-creepy eyes and is seriously the most annoying beach ever to walk the universe. And she's a helluva ho. She makes half her money off prostitution. She doesn't abort the babies. She gives them out. And she kept the crappiest one:

Joyce Kitty Price is my little... foster sis? She looks like - no, she is - a little Kate with brown hair. She calls me Cindy Relia and I think her dad is either my science teacher or the mailman. Can't remember.

Hunter Hugh Henry Henderson is my #secretBoyfriend! He looks like Hunter Huntsman from Ever After High. Who does that to her kid, HHHH? Anyway, Hunter's parents are loooooooooooaaaaded and they want him to be too. He took me to meet them once and they think I'll be a bad influence. We pretended to break up but our love lives on in Twitter and the Castle. More about that later.

Naomi Princess Malik is Zayn Malik's daughter. As in One Direction Zayn Malik. She's my BFF fo' life! We do sleepovers where we watch music video shoots and photo shoots and fanfic and I comfort her when the tabs say suckish stuff about her dad. She's a 22-year-old version of Snow White.

Elizabeth Bethany Price and I connected at school and she went ballistic when I told her her mum was my foster mum. Her fairytale self is the pretty redhead blue-eyed Sleeping Beauty.

Ethan Austin Stacy is Lizzy's #secretBoyfriend! Lizzy's foster mum'd go crazy if she knew she was dating. He's a glasses-less Dexter Charming from Ever After High.

Declan Frederick DiCaprio is Leonardo DiCaprio's son and Naomi's #secretBoyfriend! Declan went kinda into depression for unknown reasons so his friend Ethan Stacy introduced him to the Secret Lovers and that's where he met Naomi. They can't let the press hear about it. He's like Ever After High's Daring Charming with less blinding teeth.

And that's me and the Secret Lovers!

_________EndOfChapter_________

Hi! This is my first ever Wattpad story.

+10 comments or reads or votes or whatevers for the next chapter?

Ask me, hate me and praise me in the comments, I'll be glad to hear 'em all.

BTW - It's my birthday!

Peace out from LocoMOSHion!