They nodded.

- Bye. – me and Kakashi said and poofed.

I was now with Kakashi on a roof.

- What do you want to talk about? – I asked.

- Iruka wants to meet us here. – he said.

- Why? – I asked.

- Kakashi-san, Saori. – I heard.

We turned around, Iruka.

- So, what did you want to talk about? – Kakashi said.

- I still don't think they're prepared. – Iruka said.

- I'm sorry but you came here to tell us that our students are NOT prepared?! – I said getting mad.

- Not only yours, all the rookies. – he said.

- Iruka if you don't believe then go test it and see it for yourself. – Kakashi said.

- W-What? – he said.

- He has a point. Go and test the rookies and then you'll see with your eyes how good they've become. – I said.

He nodded and left.

- Kakashi. – I said.

- Yeah? – he asked.

- I do believe in them...but........are they going to be okay? – I said worried.

- I'm sure they will. Besides we still don't know what Sakura will do. – he said.

- True. – I said.

- Why don't you train her? – he asked.

- It's not that I don't want to. She's the one who has to want to grow and get stronger. Of those 3 she's the one who worries me the most in battle because she can't defend herself properly. – I said.

- I see. – he said.

I sighed.

- Anyway. We'll see what happens tomorrow. – I said.

- Aren't you going to wait for Iruka? – he asked.

I looked at Kakashi and smiled.

- My students are the best. – I said.

He gave me a closed eyed smile and nodded.

- See you tomorrow Kakashi. – I said and left.

I went to but some flowers and went to the cemetery.
I looked at the grave and put some flowers.

- Hey Shin...Chunnin Exams are coming up...and honestly I'm scared Shin. I'm scared that something happens to them and that I can't do nothing about it. I'm sorry Shin, I really am. I wish I could have helped you that day. – I said quietly.

I sighed and went to my parent's grave and put my mom's favorite flowers.

- Hey mom...hey dad. I.....I miss you s-so much. – I said putting my hand on the grave.

I got up and went to the last one.........I put the flowers and sat there.
......................................................................

- Shisui......I miss my bestfriend so much.... – I said and a tear escaped my eyes.

.........................................................................
Slowly I took a kunai and then immediately threw it to where I felt a presence.......................suddenly where I threw it a crow flew away..........I widened my eyes a bit...no........I'm just imagining things.
I looked at the grave again...

- I wish it was different you know...every day I ask myself why. Why would he do that? Will I ever get an answer for that? – I said quietly.

I sighed, I got up and looked at the grave.
I put my hand over it.

- Bye Shisui, I'll come visit you soon. – I said with a small smile and left.

I was walking home when.

- Saori. – I heard.

I looked behind.

- Oh, Iruka-sensei. - I said calmly.

- You have great students. – he said.

I smiled proudly.

- Of course I have, they're the best ones in the village. – I said.

He smiled.

- They're ready. – he said.

I nodded.

- I knew that already. You were the one who didn't believe in them. – I said.

- You're right, I'm sorry. – he said.

- No problem, I get it. You were just worried. – I said.

- I'm glad you and Kakashi are teaching them. – he said.

- Naruto is growing fast if you want to know. – I said.

He widened his eyes a bit and smiled proud.

- He is huh? – he said.

- Don't forget he'll be Hokage someday. – I said.

- You... - he said.

- Of course I believe in him and on his dream! Since I met him I believe in that. – I said.

- Thank you. – he said.

- You're welcome. – I said.

- I must get going. Thank you again. – he said.

- No problem. – I said nicely and he left.

  No doubt he'll become Hokage.