Part 30 (Part 2) Last

Start from the beginning

He gives Dhruv a fiery look and before he can retort back, Anjali calls the groom's upstairs.

"Finally!" Aakash says with enthusiasm. Arnav looks at him weirdly and shakes his head. He couldn't wait to get upstairs, get his new wife naked and bury deep in her as she screams out his name. Two weeks was the limit for him, he had tasted and savoured that delightful essence of his wife and now he was more than ready take her in all ways. He remembered how his cock had been buried deep inside of that hot pussy of hers.

He walked inside his room, noticed the ambiance of the room with candle lights lit everywhere giving the room a warm, seductive look. He turned around shut the door and turned locked the door with click of the lock. He turned around once again and noticed that his bride was not where she should be- on the bed.

With a frown he looked around the room and heard the jingle of bangles coming from outside the room from the balcony. He smirked and walked towards balcony and saw her silhouette figure. She was sitting on a lounge chair with her long chestnut coloured hair flowing in the air. She had removed her duppata from her head and was busy gorging down from what it looked like jalebie's. He smiled inwardly, Khushi and her jalebie's no one can come in-between them. Well, today it surely looked like he will be.

Khushi felt rather than heard him as the hair on the back of her neck stood. She knew he was behind her watching her and just by that she was nervous. She knew what this night entails for them; she remembered that day where she totally and fully gave herself to him. Just thinking about that time had her flushing.

He made his way towards her and kneeled down in front of her. "Tasty?" He asked as he placed his arms around her on the lounge. She looked at him; his eyes held the smoldering look and she gulped down the rest of the sweet in her hand.

Slowly he dropped his arms down and started to raise her skirt, caressing the soft skin of her legs. She shivered from the touch of his callous hands on her legs and closed her eyes. He gripped her thighs tightly and widened her legs. She let out a moan, which only made his cock hard in his pants.

"I want to taste you." It was a command, rather than a request. She gasped as his hands dove under her skirt and his fingers started lightly caressing the damp front of her panties. "Arnav please." She gasped as he continued his torment on her.

"Please what?" He asked with a grin on his lips, as he slid his hand down along her smooth thighs and asked "Is that better?"

"Yes it is." She replied back with her hand clutching deadly on her skirt. He laughed and told her, "I am still going to get you completely wet and it would only mean more sweet nectar for me to lap up once I put my mouth on you."

He moved his hand up and down her thighs getting her all worked up. He moved closer to her and started kissing her neck. He wanted to suck on those pert breasts of hers.

"Take off your top, Khushi." He commanded in a stern voice.

She opened her eyes and began to unlatch the string of her blouse. With the string loose, the blouse dropped down to her shoulder and she removed it completely.

His eyes raked her pert breasts and with wind blowing it made her pink nipples hard. He lowered his mouth and sucked in a nipple in his mouth, while his hand moved up and slipped into her panties through her trim bush. He ran his finger between her lips, finding copious fluids collecting there, before sliding it up over clit causing her to suck in her breath. He lightly stroked her clit while still sucking her nipple. He moved to the other one and giving it the same attention.

He moved his hands and gripped the side of the panties and started to lower them. She raised herself up a bit so he can remove it completely. He then proceeded to remove her skirt along with it, so now she was bared to him. Naked not an inch of clothes on her except her jewellery, looking like a divine angel and she was all HIS.