Chapter 8 - The fellow homosexuals

Guys! I'm actually updating quickly now! I know, it's unbelievable! I'm already working on the next chapter and a bonus chapter! (Don't worry though, that doesn't mean the story is ending. To be honest, I don't know how many more chapters this will have. My plan was to make it good and short, because I wanted to move on to another story, but now I fell in love with this one all over again. So there will be more from this one, probably.) Anyways, here's the chapter!

---

After eating lunch that we got at a noodle place we often go to, we had to brainstorm ideas for the next view Smosh videos. We were sitting on the rug of the living room, scribbling weird, funny and original ideas on a sheet of paper.

"The viewers loved Sebastian and Fabian. We should make another video with them sooner or later." Anthony reminded me.

I sighed. "The fangirls just love when we act gay. But, yeah we can make another one with them." This reminded me that we still had to come out of the closet. "Anthony, how are we gonna tell everyone? About the gay thing, I mean. Do we tell our friends and family first? Or should we just make a coming-out video and show it everyone?"

"Nah." my boyfriend replied. "We should tell them personally. Else it would be cheating, kind of." He wrote down the words "Coming Out" on our idea-sheet. "But sooner or later we have to come out to our fans too."

"That shouldn't be a big problem." I giggled. "It's a dream come true for most of them."

Anthony joined my laughter. "I guess you're right."

A few hours later Anthony and I got ready for recording Game Bang. We had to drive to the Smosh Games HQ for that. When I was finished changing I knocked on the bathroom door. "'You ready?" I asked in a loud voice.

"Don't stress me." came the answer from behind the closed door. Anthony unlocked the door. Without thinking I entered the room to tell him that we're already late. My boyfriend was standing there in his underwear, putting on a "Smosh Time"-Shirt the second I came in.

"Oh, I thought you were ready. Sorry." I stuttered, whilst watching him flattening his shirt. My friend bent down to pick up his trousers.

"It's okay. I was the one unlocking the door." He stood up straight and looked me in the eyes. "Other than that, it's not like we already have seen each other naked."

"True." I answered, and yet I could get my eyes off the bulge in Anthony's pants. Unfortunately, a few seconds later he was fully dressed. After a quick look into the mirror and a bit hair styling, my friend was finally ready to leave.

"Well then, let's go and come out to the Smosh Games crew!"

"Ok, now that Mr. and Mr. Superlate finally arrived, is everyone ready to film this?", Matt asked in the round.

Anthony looked at me and I looked at Anthony. We hadn't decided if we are going to tell them before or after recording Game Bang yet.

"Actually, no." my boyfriend hectically said.

"What is it now?" Joven said with a sarcastically annoyed voice.

I could see Anthony's face getting extremely red, because he forgot to put make-up on. His easy-blushing cheeks were a real problem for him.

Quickly, I stepped in to help my boyfriend. "We have something to tell you."

When my friends didn't react, I added "Sit down, this could take longer."