- Four -

I marched out of this place and tried my best to hold myself together. After a couple minutes i heard Minhyuk's high pitched voice in the distance nearly being swallowed whole by the cold autumn winds that roared against my ears. I walked faster and faster and faster until i began running.

I didnt manage to get too far before someone grabbed me hard by the shoulders, making me halt instantly. After stopping, i realize that i had no more strenght in my body to hold myself up and i simply collapsed onto my knees and stared blankly at the road. "Changkyun" Minhyuk whispered after crouching by my side and keeping his hands firmly around my shoulders.

I couldnt look him in the face but i forced myself to at least speak to get some answers. Minhyuk isnt the type to lie and hide such importabt things for nothing. "How long have you known?" i asked, my voice was clearly shaking.

Without hesitation Minhyuk replied. "Since we first met" he admitted. At those words i snap my head towards him, i cant believe this. He lied to me for 4 years of our friendship. "Please hear me out" he pleaded with a pained grimace that ruined his pretty face. Im so angry, im enraged, im hurt and so terribly confused. Despite all that, i nodded. Minhyuk sniffled and looked down at the ground and then back at me as if he was trying to collect some strength to speak.

"I was so angry, changkyun-ah" his voice came out breathy. "I was heartbroken" he scoffed and shook his head slightly. "I blindly fell in love with a man who never truly cared about me" Changkyun knew he was referring to Jooheon and that made him sick to the stomach. He used to hate Jooheon's guts when he first became friends with Minhyuk because of the stories he told about him.

Minhyuk was so hoplessly in love with that guy. He was insanely kind and treated everyone with utmost respect and Minhyuk became infatuated. They dated, they enjoyed each other's company. They went on cheesy dates just like Minhyuk likes and they laughed together every day. It seemed perfect back then. Slowly Minhyuk started noticing that Jooheon was hiding something from him. One day while he was sleeping over at his place he noticed the sweet messages that littered his forearms. He had a soulmate...

Minhyuk had confronted him about it and was absolutely crushed when he found out that he had a soulmate who wrote him all kinds of lovely words on a daily basis and as Jooheon was explaining, he had noticed the soft loving tone he used when speaking of the soulmate and he snapped. He was genuinely in love with this man but he never cared, he was very clearly in love with another. They parted ways not on the best terms and never met each other again.

"I tried my best to forget everything about him" Minhyuk continued as he stared deeply inti my eyes. "I tried so hard" he repeated and his eyes seemed to lose focus. "But it all came back when i met you" i furrowed my brows waiting for him to explain what he meant by that. "The one thing i remembered after our break up was a name. The name of his beloved soulmate. The man that Jooheon chose over me" each one of his words struck me like daggers, i felt highly targeted by them and the repressed anger they held.

"Lim Changkyun"

______________________________________________

Woop a really short chapter
I wasnt sure how else to end it
Or what else to add to it
So imma just end this here

Hope you guys are enjoying my trash ~
Have a lovely day~