But at that age I figured, that was something the angels invented to make mom better.

"JAX!" Lexi barged into my room and jumped on my bed. "What are you doing?"

"Get out of my room, Lex." I grumbled.

Lexi was born when I was twelve years old. By then mom was cancer free for six years already.

I remembered being so happy about having a baby sister. She was so sweet, little, and chubby. I knew from the moment mom placed her in my arms that I would do everything to protect her from all the evil in the world.

What I didn't know is that she would turn into a sassy, dramatic, and spoiled princess.

I told dad one day about this and he just laughed. "That's the mini version of your mom there, Jax." He had said.

It was hard to believe that mom was so dramatic as Lexi, but I knew dad was telling the truth. Because where would Lexi get her attitude from except from mommy dearest.

"Say sweetheart." Lexi said as she threw a pillow at me.

"Lex!" I hissed as I turned around to glare at her. "Get out!"

"Talia is downstairs." She said with an amused smile on her face. "Aren't you going to say bye? She's going away. Do you know that?"

"What?!"

"She said she's moving."

After she cheated on me, she's leaving? Bet she can't deal with all the hate she would receive once it would leak out.

"Tell her, I don't want to see her."

"Why don't you go and tell her yourself?"

"I will tell mom and dad that you like Peter Kavinsky." I said, smirking at my little sister. "Do you want that?"

"You jerk!" She let out a loud disapproving sound and exited my room.

"Little kids." I muttered as I let out a soft chuckle, before walking over towards my bedroom window. From there I could see the entire driveway.

A couple of minutes later I saw Talia leaving. Even from upstairs I could see that she was crying.

Her mousy brown hair was tied into a high ponytail and she was wearing an oversized sweatshirt with flip flops. She's so goddamn beautiful. If there was someone I could compare her to, it was Hestia the greek goddess.

Talia was generous, kind, and forgiving. I always admired her when she was at the orphanage every friday night to read a bedtime story for the children.

I closed the curtains and let out a shaky breath.

She's a liar. A whore. A thief.

Because of her I will not be able to love and trust anyone anymore. How can someone so sweet and kind hearted turn into a nasty cold hearted bitch?

I opened the curtains again and saw her leaving in her car.

Damn her.

Damn her for breaking my heart.

I took a deep breath and shook my head. I should forget her. She's gone. That's what I wanted since last night. I swear to god I wanted her dead, because no one deserves a cheater. Cheating is the most disgusting thing you can do to someone who loves you so incredibly much.

"One day." I whispered to myself. "One day I will get my revenge. And it will be the sweetest thing ever."

Don't forget to Vote,Comment, and Share !

A/N

Hi guys,

His Drama Queen has finally come to an end. It has been a wonderful journey to write the sweet love story of Ethan and Nicole. Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments, it inspired me to write and update faster :)

As for Jaxon.

Yes, there will be a story for him titled: The Billionaire's Revenge.

I'm not sure when the first chapter will go up, but I will post an announcement.

In the meantime I'm busy writing 'Chase Me' (Already posted on my account)

and

'Fake it till you make it.' (COMING IN APRIL)

So there's plenty to look forward to!

Xoxo,

Lency