"Muse" P U B L I S H E D

Dear Readers,

I'm thrilled to share with you that I've taken the leap into the world of indie publishing with my newest novel, "Muse"! This project has been a labor of love, and I'm excited to invite you to join me on this literary journey.

"Muse" is a story that has captured my heart and imagination, and I can't wait for you to dive into its pages. The tale is now available in both paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon, allowing you to choose the format that suits your reading preferences.

What's more, I'm delighted to let you know that "Muse" is also a part of Kindle Unlimited, offering you the opportunity to read it for free if you're a subscriber to this fantastic service. Your support means the world to me, and I hope that "Muse" becomes a source of enjoyment and inspiration for you.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. Your feedback and encouragement mean everything. Here's to the magic of storytelling!

XO,
Lency

The first five chapters are available on my Wattpad Account, take a look!The rest of the book can be found on Amazon! • Link(s) in bio <3

The rest of the book can be found on Amazon!
• Link(s) in bio <3

Connect with me on:
Instagram: @julenciax || @authorlency
Facebook: Julencia Slamet
TikTok: Authorlency

P.S : I would absolutely love to hear your guys feedback & reviews! Booktoks and bookstagrams are always welcome, just don't forget to tag me!