༌ 017 ༌

SOFIA TOOK IN A DEEP BREATH AND ATTEMPTED TO CALM HER NERVES. Her hand raised to knock on the door of Chris' house, but quickly fell back down. Her stomach was practically erupting with butterflies and her anxiety was getting to her. She acted cocky and bold over the phone, but in real life she could be a nervous wreck.

   She glanced around the exterior of the house which did absolutely nothing to calm her down.  The lavish and enormous house— almost mansion— just reminded her that he was a well-known millionaire and she was just Sofia.

   She bit her lip and slid out her phone from her pocket. She called Sebastian, hoping he could somehow get her to grow some balls.

   The bell ringed three times until he picked up with a slurred "Hello!"

   "Of course you're drunk. You're at the party already, right?" She asked while picking her fingernails.

    "Yep!" He replied cheerfully, "Speaking of, where the hell are you? Drunk me is very much not good at keeping secrets—"

   Sofia quickly interrupted, "I swear to god, Stan, you ruin the surprise and it'll be the last thing you ever do."

   Sebastian laughed, "You're very scary, you know that? And it's an accomplishment that I haven't told him already. Anyways, where are you?"

   "Uh, outside the door."

    "What the fuck are you waiting for, Sof? Get in here!" Sebastian exclaimed.

   "I'm scared. What if he doesn't end up liking me? Or what if he didn't even wanna meet me in the first place and I'm just intruding? And what if I do something wrong? Or like overstep? There's so many things that could go wrong here! Ugh, I shouldn't have even come."

   "Oh, hell no," Sebastian muttered. Sofia heard the faint sounds of his heavy footsteps walking and she realized what he was doing when the door swung wide open and she was met with the sight of the man himself.

   His grumpy face immediately turned into a big smile, "Yooo, it's actually you! Alright get your ass in here, pussy."

   Sebastian put his arm around her shoulder and practically forced her to walk alongside him. "If you think Chris doesn't wanna meet you, you should probably go to a brain doctor. Just sayin! Cuz that man just does not stop talking about you. Its actually getting annoying now. I've never heard him talk about someone like this since his ex, which is pretty impressive. And I'm only telling you this because I'm drunk so please don't tell Chris I told you, he'll actually bury me alive."

   Sofia, barely even paying attention to Sebastian's monologue, let out a sharp gasp when she saw Chris himself in the middle of the room that Sebastian was leading her to. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Get me out of here, Seb!"

   Sofia turned around to walk away, but Sebastian's grip on her shoulders got even stronger and she was practically running in place. "Seb, I'm going to fucking murder you if you don't let go!"

   "You'll thank me for this when you and Chris fuck."

   From where he stood, Chris saw Sebastian restraining a girl he could spot anywhere and his breathing almost stopped. "Sofia?"

   Sofia shut her eyes in embarrassment, "No way this is fucking happening."

   Sebastian giggled, "Ooo he's coming over here."

   She looked to the ceiling with a desperate look, "God, I am not one of your strongest soldiers. I will kill myself, please don't play with me right now."

   Chris coughed to get her attention and she looked to Sebastian with a murderous look. She turned around to face Chris and they both instantly froze on the spot.

   A few seconds passed and Sebastian leaned in closer to both of them, "You may now kiss the bride."

   They both snapped out of it and simultaneously hit him on the shoulder. He quickly left while laughing at the two of them and discreetly pulled out his phone to take a picture.

   When Chris diverted his attention back to Sofia, he pinched himself on the arm and rubbed his eyes, not believing what he was seeing. "Please tell me I'm not having a wet dream and this is real?"

Sofia let out a snort at his bluntness and shook her head. She pulled out a bottle of whiskey from behind her. "Decided to surprise you."

"First of all, pretend you didn't hear the wet dream part," He started with an embarrassed expression on his face, a pink tint coating his cheeks, "Second of all, I'm the one who's supposed to be bringing you alcohol, Lopez."

"There'll always be a next time, Evans."

   "You wanna meet Dodger?" He excitedly asked, "He's up in my room."

   "Obviously," She rolled her eyes, "I'm more excited to meet him than you."

   "Not surprised."

   Chris put his hand on the low of Sofia's back to guide her through the enormous house. They went up the stairs and down the hall, but before they got the chance to go in, a stranger shouted to get the attention of everyone. "30 seconds till New Years!"

"You got here just in time, huh?" Chris gazed at Sofia, his eyes traveling to her lips. He thought, fuck it, and decided then and there that he was gonna kiss her. It was the perfect moment to do it too, so when the crowd started counting down the seconds, Chris leaned in closer to Sofia.

3

He tucked her hair behind her ear, Sofia practically melting into his touch. He sent a soft smile at her. She looked so beautiful.

2

Sofia slung her arms around his neck, her heartbeat racing at what would happen next. Their chests were touching and all formalities were thrown out the window.

1

They crashed their lips on each other, Sofia's hand slightly tugging at his hair while he tightened his grip on her waist.

Happy New Years!

Still not letting go of each other, Chris opened the door to his bedroom, his lips attacking her neck in small kisses that made her groan. Sofia pulled on his pants, her eyes shutting in euphoria. Chris toyed with the strap of her bra and quickly kicked the door shut behind him.

sofia finally fulfilled her dreams my dudes