Author's Note and Backstory

In the City of New York, onboard a subway, I found a phone. It was unlocked, and almost fully charged. Knowing that they were probably looking for it, I tried to track down the owner with the cell phone's contacts, but I kept getting errors. Service was just fine, but the messages refused to send.

The phone itself is an IPhone 6, inside a blue otterbox. There was $126 inside the phone case. There isn't a lock on it, and the lock and home screens are the same image, a starry background with the words "Don't touch my phone, you idiot!" written in a strange font. It is vaguely similar to the font from "American Horror Story", but with the dots in the O instead of under, and the bars in A's and H's number three in each. The I's are also lowercase, but the other letters are all capital. There are some minor differences other than these, but my goal here is just to track down the owner since I tried everything else, including a Facebook and Tumblr. Side note, this guy must have been some kind of creep. But I digress. To each his own, I suppose.

The guy also must have been in the health care field because he had all kind of apps on healthcare. Stroke assessments, Paramedic test preps, some other stuff. Oh, and Quizlet. He didn't have much else, except he did have Chrome and Documents, and a couple weird games, like Infectionator and Bio Inc. But that was about it. He was also logged out of his Amazon account, but the app was there.

Anyway, message me if you have any details. I'll write some more on the phone contents later. Maybe his gallery or his notes... But I will have to edit out all names just to be safe. Don't want this poor soul to be embarrassed by his conversations. And oh boy are they some messed up shit.