Bloom (SMUT FEMALE READER)

Caius had been eyeing you all day, he couldn't help it. The way you walked out of the room or how your heart knocked on your chest. You were a beautiful flower bud. So fragile. But he was patient, tonight he would make you bloom.

He was already waiting on your shared bed, his hands gripped on the soft sheets, he heard your gentle footsteps from a mile away. Caius shedded his cloak and stood upon the door opening. There you were.

"Hello my beloved, i trust you had a good day?" you say silkily ask. "It was usual, much better now" He had a certain hunger in his eyes. Caius was done waiting.

He walked over to your form and hovered over, "You are so beautiful, in more ways than one". he started moving your shirt up and over your head, unclasping your bra. Impatiently.

Caius waited for you as you pulled down your jeans and thong. A teasing smirk was on his face. Caius placed his fingers on your nipples, shivers trailed over your body. "Caius.. please" you managed to cry out.

With that he picked you up and gently threw you on the bed. Your hands on his chest as his body hovered above yours. "undress me" he husked, hurriedly you unbuttoned his vest and then his shirt. Unveiling his moonlight skin. Reaching to his pants you felt his hard cock itching to see you.

Caius began to suck on your neck, "are you ready for it sweet? he sinfully whispers. "Yes caius please.."

on queue he slowly pushes into your shaking form, moans spill out into the room and he passionately grinds. Soon you arch your back and hips, feeling more pleasure. Caius inhales sharply and you're seeing stars. Finally he collapses fully onto you and buries himself and releases his busts  into you. Seconds later you jolt as you climaxed  too. 

A/N- I don't usually write smut so please forgive me if i have made a few mistakes :')