Jealous when someone flirts with his mate.

You and Alec were going back and forth talking while Caius grew more and more jealous. "Oh I heard that band just came out with a new album! I could have someone go get it for you" Amazed that a vampire, especially one as old as Alec even knew about the modern aged music.
"Really? you would get it for me?" Alec nodded while wearing a small smile. "Of course! I may not really listen to them or any music but that one song was good" you laughed at his responses and that's when Caius had enough.
"Alec" Caius said while standing up from his throne. "Yes master? What do you need?" Looking at Caius you could already tell he wasn't happy. Nothing truly new. "I need for you to stop talking to Y/n. If I see you any where near them again, Well you already know. Leave me and Y/n be"
Alec rushed with his head down out of the room and quickly shut the large wooden doors behind him. Caius made his way back up to his throne. "Y/n you can no longer talk with Alec." Confused and a little angry you argued with him, "Why can't I speak with him? He has done nothing wrong" Now sitting back in his throne he glared down at you. "Come, sit on my lap".
As you sat on his lap he pulled you close and just sat there holding you until he finally spoke. "He was being to nice to you" Then it all came together, he was jealous! "Caius are you jealous?" His grip tightened. "You shouldn't be, you are the only one for me." kissing your cheek then sighing, "I am not, Jealous." continued to tease him, "I think you were, Tell me if you were and I won't speak with Alec" almost blurting out his answer, "I was ok? I never knew you liked that band! He did" Laughing you kissed him lightly and pulled back, "I am still going to talk with him. Just know he doesn't pose a threat to you" Caius shook his head "You tricked me Y/n, well played. I feel better knowing he doesn't".
Before going to sleep Caius walked in your room, "Y/n? I got you something." Pulling yourself up from the bed you curiously looked at Caius's hands and saw him holding the new band's album. "Aw Caius, You shouldn't have." "I figured I should learn more about you, so I got it. Which one is the good song you like?".