Reader gets hurt, Caius gets mad and protective.

Staying cooped up in a castle for the majority of the year could get a little old, and then suffering from cabin fever you let out a long and over drastic sigh "Ughhh Caius can I please go to the market? It's a beautiful day! I need the sun" Caius looked at you from across the throne room, he was waiting for the others to arrive before they started a trail. Demetri and Felix were in the room as well.
"As long as I have Felix following you around" You slowly turned to Felix, He was imitating and had a strong presence. He only stepped down from the top of the stairs and walked next to you. "Really? You know people are going to notice a big bulky guy wearing a black robe" Caius thought for a minute and raised an eyebrow "You want to go outside yes?" you didn't have a choice.
Moments later~
Caius walked with you to the exit and kissed you on the cheek "Felix I trust you will keep my Luce mia safe from harm?" Felix bowed and responded "With my existence Master Caius" you two set out into the world sun beaming down at you. Gleaming with happiness you joyfully strolled to the first stand in the market, it presented you with small figurines of animals thinking of buying one you looked up at the vender, who was staring at Felix with wide eyes .
An hour passed and Felix was on your heels you tried to tell him to step back a little but that didn't seem to do anything. "Felix I need to use the restroom, Could you wait out here? Or do you want to see me use it?" He simply rolled his eyes and made a disgusted face before gesturing you to go.
When you were in there you walked in the stall, you noticed a window hanging above the toilet and thought you could actually escape from Felix and try to roam around without him. Cautiously you managed to slip through the fairly large window and snuck from behind a corner to check if Felix was still the restroom door, he was now facing it and knocking asking if you were all right.
This was your queue to book it and run the opposite direction. You found yourself in an alleyway, not dark and fairly populated. Now you just needed to find another way to enter the market and try to avoid Felix.
Before leaving the alley you heard your name being called, you spun around so fast you thought you had whiplash, there he stood, calling out for you. Being the lucky person you are he hadn't noticed you were in the alley with him. "Running from someone ma'am?" A small greasy looking man stood before you. "No I just.. I'm late for a meeting" With that you ran away into a crowd of people , you were worried about the strongest vampire in the volturi finding you. You just wanted to venture through the city without restraints.
Suddenly you saw two black robes in the crowd, not just any black robes. One wore a plain one, looked like a guards. The other, represent a king. Caius.
You didn't know what you were going to do, if you ran you would eventually be found and possibly killed, or you could turn in yourself in and not escalade the situation further. You took a deep breath and began to walk toward Caius ready for his wraith. A strong grip settled itself on your shoulder and you feared the worst. The man from before.
"Where are you going babe?" trying to escape his grip he put a hand over your mouth and began to pull you out of the sight of the crowd, more importantly. Caius. You let out a mumbled scream, Caius must've heard cause his head snapped in your direction, the story in his eyes told you what was about to unfold.
Caius was there in a second, the man gasped and quickly put something sharp in you shoulder, before you could react you dropped to the ground out cold. Waking up with almost unbearable pain you found yourself in someone's arms, "Vita mia, you are awake." Caius was rocking you from side to side, if he could cry, he would be now.
"I'm sorry Caius, I didn't mean-" Caius hushed you gently "No. Don't fret about it. You need rest." Before you could protest you were asleep again. Caius looked down at your sleeping body and sighed "I could've lost you. Sei la mia vita. I won't ever let anyone touch you again love, that man will pay the ultimate price for even looking at you!!" He realized he was starting to have another breakdown, and let you be released from his gentle grasp onto the bed.
The door to the bedroom opened and Felix walked in slowly. If Caius's stare could kill, Felix would've been dust. "Master the human waste is in the throne room. Would you like for me to watch Y/N?" Caius let out the coldest chuckle and walked in Felix's way before stopping inches from his body and slightly looking up so he could make eye contact "You have some nerve even thinking that!" Caius remembered watching you in pain in the city and shoved Felix into the wall across the hallway "This is your fault!" he ran full force toward the dazed Felix.
Marcus was back in his room located in the tower a good distance away from your room, when he heard banging. Curious, he went over and found Caius on top of Felix holding his neck. "Caius! What are you doing?!" The mad vampire shot up from the downed Felix and looked over at Marcus "Where is that dead mortal?!" Felix cautiously answered "I told you before master, he is in the throne room." Caius shot out of the hallway they were in and quickly found himself in the room where that scum was.
"Please! I didn't know! I swear! PLEASE I have a family!" He was sent flying to the marble pillars, trying to stand up his right leg clasped and a screech was heard. Caius stood over him and sneered "Well what a shame! Your family must be very worried!" Caius grabbed the injured mans leg and twisted it some more before saying "Your family is better off without a pervert! maybe now that you're gone they can finally breath fresh air!" He smiled at the pleading man and stomped on him.
The next morning you were being held by Caius "My love" You still felt exhausted but still managed to respond "Caius, You're still here, I would like to see Felix and apologize for running away" your mate still spoke in a soft tone "You won't be seeing him for awhile y/n, everyone is forbidden to go near you. Except Jane and the secretary, and obviously me." Before trying to argue he continued speaking. "Don't argue now, you will lose. At least for now, I...Can't risk it again. Please accept this" you saw the desperation in his eyes and reluctantly agreed.
For the next few weeks Caius would send Jane to your room each morning and night he couldn't, to check if you were alright and safe. He also began to cherish the moments with you a little more than before, if that was possible.