Caius helping reader fall asleep

"Ah I can not sleep!" Y/N groaned while flipping over on the bed, Caius was on the other side of the room painting, and looked up at his human mate, and chuckled a little bit, "Did you have a long day my love? I can give you a massage if you'd think it would help?" he put down his paint brush and paint and began to glide over to them, "I don't know you might break one of my bones" y/n replied, Caius stopped and gasped "Well aren't you a little bit cranky tonight?" you rolled your eyes at the immortal. "when you can't fall asleep and you're exhausted you tend to be" Caius continued to walk over to the bed where he sat down next to his sprawled out mate.
"My offer still stands, You know I used to be a human. I can remember how it felt to be tired and not being able to sleep, also I would get cranky too" Y/n looked at him "Seems like you still are now, centuries later" He put his legs on the bed "I am going to act like you didn't say that cause you're sleepy but come, sit between my legs" confused y/n crawled over and sat down back turned toward him.
Caius began to rub circles around your shoulders while whispering sweet nothings in your ear "Are you getting more relaxed love? Or is there anything else I need to do?" He stopped and wrapped his arms around your waist and began to rock you while humming a foreign tune to you "Just close your eyes and listen to me. I will still be here holding you when you awake" Y/n simply nodded and closed their eyes.
A few Hours later Y/n woke up laying down under the soft blankets and was still wrapped in Caius's arms "Good morning luce dei miei occhi, did you have a nice dream?" He smiled at you then kissed your forehead "yes I did. Thank you Caius" being pulled a little closer he responded "No need to thank me, if you are ever cranky again I will try to help you.. Do you want some breakfast?"