He smirks at her and removes his hand as she begins to buckle it and starts to tuck his shirt in. He caresses her hair lovingly and runs the back of his knuckles over her cheek. "You have the softest; like baby soft cheeks has anyone ever told you that?" He tells her as she looks up at him and shakes her head in a no, "You're the first." She begins to get off from the bed as he helps her down and says, "I'll always be your first."

She straightens up her dress, looks up at him in his eyes as he continued, "And your last." She gives him a big wide smile and softly tells him, "My first and last always you." He hugs her tightly and plants a kiss on the top of her head. He takes in a deep breath and asks, "Shall we go?" She nods her head as he grabs her hand and they walk out the Sanctuary together with their hands entwined.

They walk along the dark corridor as she whispers softly, "Seriously this place is a maze, and people could get lost down here and never be found." She shudders to even think about that. He chuckles at her and says, "Who knows over the years, people might have come down her and gotten lost and now they are ghosts haunting it."

She lets out shriek and yells, "Arnav," She tightens her hand in his, digging her nails deeply on his hand. He grins as he creepily makes a sound, "Ohh...." She jumps as she felt his sound near her ear and whacks his chest hard, "Stop it Arnav, it's not funny."

He laughs at her and hugs her shoulders, "Relax baby, no ghosts reside here in Sheesh Mahal, and even if they do one look at you and they will get scared themselves." He teases her as she elbows him hard in his ribs and tells him off angrily, "Don't make fun of me, Arnav."

"Ouch." He lets out a yelp as he rubs his ribs from her elbow punch. "Dhruv is right, you need violence management classes." She scowls at him and furiously asks, "Are we there yet?" He nods his head and says that it's just down the corridor. "What did Di want from the storage room?" He asks her as they make a right turn on the corridor. She looks up ahead and the long hallway and answers, "A box full of ornaments for decorations." He nods his head as he stops in front of a door and with gesture of his eyes tells her that they were here.

*

Anjali and Dhruv were busy chatting when Dhruv spots Khushi carrying a box and his older brother tagging not too far behind her. He gestures with eyes to Anjali to look back; she turns her head and sees her brother swiftly come up right behind Khushi.

He circles her waist with one his hands, whispers softly in her ear and at that she nods her head with a smile on her lips at what he said. He bends down and plants a soft kiss on her neck and takes a turn to go up the stairs towards his study. Anjali's eyes widen at the open public display of action from her brother, granted both of them were oblivious that they an audience watching. Dhruv grins and says, "I really don't think Bhai confessed his feelings." Anjali looks at him and tells him with a smile, "Only one way to find out." Khushi with a bounce on her feet, chirpily comes close them and says, "Here you go Di." She drops the box down on the floor as she takes a seat beside Dhruv with a smile lingering on her lips.

Anjali with narrow eyes looks at her and without beating around the bush point blanks asks her, "Did he confess yet?" Khushi widens her eyes as she heard Anjali asks her that, she looks at her with a confused look and asks, "Who are you talking about?"

Dhruv smirks and with a hilarious laugh tells her, "Stop pretending that you don't know who we are talking about girlfriend." Khushi gives him glare and with a grumpy face says, "No he didn't."

Anjali shakes her head and with shrill yells out, "I knew it, chote is just so infuriating sometimes."She looks at Khushi who nods her head in agreement. "I mean he clearly loves you, but his being an ass about confessing it." She looks at Khushi and grasps her hand and says, "I bet you've already confessed your feelings to him."

Khushi nods her head and tells her, "From the night of Jiji and Jeeju's engagement party." Anjali's eyes widen at learning this and she scream out, "What!" She shakes her head displeased with her brother, "He's a hard ass, always had a hard time in declaring his feeling out verbally." Khushi smiles at her and softly tells her, "He will tell me when he's ready, but I know deep down inside how he feels about me Di."

Anjali smiles at her and lovingly tells her, "My brother is really lucky to have you in his life." She then takes in deep breath and says, "But I want to him to do it fast, because I not only want to celebrate one of my brother's wedding, but two."

Khushi stunned to hear that, looks at her with her jaw wide open and with shrill yells out, "Kya!" Dhruv chuckles from beside her, she closes her jaw turns towards him and getting ready to attack. He hastily jumps off from beside her and with a high-pitched voice tells her, "No, no way. No more abuse from you."

Anjali giggles at her cousins plight as Khushi lets out a roar of laughter and apologizes, "I'm sorry, Dhruv." He smiles sweetly and sits on the couch far from her reach and asks Anjali, "How do you plan on making him confess faster Di?"

Anjali gleefully claps her hands together and with an evil smirk plastered on her mouth says, "Operation jealousy plan."

"Ahh Di, not another jealousy plan, we've already played that." She gestured with her hand between her and Dhruv. He nods his head in agreement.

'Mmhh and how did that plan out?" Anjali asked with raised eyebrows waiting for an answer. Khushi looked at Dhruv and then back at Anjali and mumbled, "Not that good, he caught us."

Anjali chuckled loudly as she settled back on the couch and said with sweet voice, "Amateurs, if you want Chote to confess then you need me, in case you both forgot I have known him since he was born."

"Right Di, so what is your plan?" Dhruv asks as he placed both of his legs up on the coffee table. Anjali gave him glare which meant 'get your damn legs of the coffee table this instant.' Dhruv shifted a bit under her hard glaze and dropped his legs and waited for Anjali to tell her plan.